What should i do?

dirtycash

Hello people.

I've been on Lipotrim for nearly 8 weeks now during this time ive lost about 3 stone, to reach my ideal body weight i need to lose a further stone and a halfish.

My problem is that i go on holiday for two weeks on the 16th and i dont want to be on the diet or going through the maintance part of the diet whilst on holiday.

I'm thinking of coming off the diet when my shakes run out which will be in 4 days, if i stick to the refeed/maintanance part religiously and introduce some exercise will i continue to lose weight?

Im hoping thats the case so that i dont have to go back onto LT after my holiday.

Any advice would be appreciated.

There is no maintainence part of the diet, maintainence is part of every day life.

If you have a holiday i would refeed after your shakes are up but you do need 8 shakes for 1 week of refeed. If you follow the refeed sheet to the letter you cant go far wrong. There is no guarantee you will lose weight though chick.

Good luck with what you decide and always know there is someone on here ready to dish out advice etc when needed :)

Well done on your three stone loss. You need to do a proper refeed or you may gain a good bit. I would start a refeed asap and follow a healthy eating regime whilst away. When you get back, you can then follow a plan that involves food to lose the last bit. I am following a GL plan to lose the last of my weight. It is going well for me as I have maintained my lt loss and lost another 12lbs.
hope you have a good holiday.

Back