What should I do?

Moonagedaydream

I am studying on a college course which is very physically demanding. I have managed to get through a few weeks and have even lost 10 pounds in the last two weeks.

But - a tutor has suggested I need to eat some food in order to keep up with the physical demands of the course.

I have lost a lot of weight already BUT...

I am still overweight. I wanted to continue for a bit longer to get my weight to a certain level before coming off Lipotrim and eating food again.

I am also scared of putting weight on when I eat food. I know you tend to put on a certain amount just because of the glycogen stores (?) you lose at the beginning which go back on. So that will undo some of the loss I do manage to do.

But I know that I know that I am finding my energy levels getting low at certain times of the day and especially during certain activities.

But I am still a large size. My breasts haven't got noticeably smaller yet, and I want to get back to a good size clothes wise (ok I may never get into a 10 again but at least a 12?). I'm still an 18-20 as far as I can tell.

Do you think I can manage to keep losing weight if I am eating food or will my body put weight back on?

It seems a shame to stop now - just as I am starting to get to see the results....

I am beginning to feel a bit better about myself now I can see myself getting smaller - and I want that to continue. I am scared of coming off it and staying this size forever or putting all the weight back on.....

:(

Hi,
Its difficult to gauge how much physical activity your doing without knowing more about your course but my personal opinion on this is its entirely up to you to decide how your feeling and if you feel able to cope with the demands of your course whilst doing LT. I personally feel like i have more energy than ever and my pharmacist was wary as i have five month old daughter(not breast feeding). If i had any concerns about my own wellbeing then i would stop immediately but i feel great. Nobody knows you better than yourself so take the advice given and work with it. See how your feeling as your course is progressing. Your health is most important but if your coping fine i cant see a problem. good luck xx

I feel good - apart from my energy levels get low at certain times and this makes the physical activity harder for me. I don't feel like running around which is what I get asked to do. I have felt a bit dizzy on a couple of occasions due to (I think) finding it hard to drink enough water in class and the physical exertion. I seem to have just got into the Lipotrim diet now but it seems like I may have to come off it. I don't really want to though. If I swap to maintenance I could end up taking a lot longer to lose the rest of the weight. I need to think it over this week.

Back