What should i expect in the first week with my loss??

Yep until Jan this year I had not been on the scales for 11 months and just went by my clothes as I felt the scales were ruling my life! I relied on a tape measure but even then you can get compulsive and do it everyday instead of once a week.

However it is the case that my waist hasn't budged at all in this first week but, I do feel better inside my body. It's not enough though for me, or most we all want to gauge our success in a formal way.

Big bold move but I may just rely on the tape measure and clothes again.

Bren
X

Just had a brief look Jim and this me lacto-ovo-vegetarianism. I do eat fish.

I had no idea there were so may different types of veggie love. I found it very interesting.

Yeah there is a few now days! 12yrs for me now. I've always eaten the odd bit of fish but over the past few years this amount has increased.

I just feel better knowing what I am putting into my body. I dont like the fact that I am eating another animals by product (specifically blood) and then really taking their choices (they dont really have any)of what to put into their body's, into mine.

It's all about choice really. However I do believe that the bigger animal eats the little one. It's part of the food chain. Given that if I was in a paddock tomorrow and had to kill that cow to survive I would. But at the moment I am not in that situation and have other choices (sometimes too many).

I do feel healthier and more energetic, it does really agree with me.

When I first went vege I couldn't sleep and was full of beans! Even to this day I cope with an average of 6 hours sleep and I am very hyperactive!!! hehe.

Bren
X

I agree Bren, whatever suits you love. I couldn't do it, nor would I want to love.

I totally sympathise with your nerves, Bren, I was dead nervous the first couple of weigh ins here where I knew I had to post the results for all to see! I'm a bit more que sera sera now, I've come to realise that a stall isn't the end of the world. The first week is the worst, though!

Fingers, toes and everything else crossed for you, hun.

Ta LM.
Well today I think about 22g of carbs?

Bren
X

Back