What size do you want to be?

Guru

Silver Member
In my adult life, the smallest I have been is a 16/18 and I was 18 years old then. I am now 34 and mostly I have been a size 20/22 with a brief foray into size 24 just before I started CD.

I would love love love to be a size 12.

I would love to be a size 12 but I don't think it will happen as my hips are too big. I will settle for a 14. I haven't been a size 14 since I was 12!!! x

I used to be a size 12 when I met my Hubby so I would love to get back to that. I kept my size 12 clothes for years, then I had children and eventually threw them away but I am determined to get back there and buy a whole new wadrobe full of that size lol.

I dont care what size i become as long as i'm able to buy cheap clothes. you know the one wear for one night out!!!! The worse thing about being larger is everything is really expensive and looks like a god dam bin bag. I think the people designing them are thin and think that big girls just want to hide or meld into the wall when they go out. (sorry seemed to be a little rant in there)!!!!

I would love to be a size 12!

Hugs x x x

I dont care what size i become as long as i'm able to buy cheap clothes. you know the one wear for one night out!!!! The worse thing about being larger is everything is really expensive and looks like a god dam bin bag. I think the people designing them are thin and think that big girls just want to hide or meld into the wall when they go out. (sorry seemed to be a little rant in there)!!!!

May have been a little rant but it's a little rant I completely agree with!!! x

Haha! I couldn't agree more!

I would love to be a size 10 but with huuuuuuuuuuge hips I think the best that I could do would be a size 12 on bottom and 10 on top (I'm a proper pear shape!)

pear shape here too. i wanted to be a 12 all over but will settle for a 14 on bottom and am a 12 on top.

I agree too! They think that we like to wear big baggy designs that have no ahpe at all!!! and sometimes make you look 2 sizes bigger than you really are! and also why are the bigger jeans always so plain- that frustrates me, all the smaller jeans always have different shapes and designs (you know lighter bit of fabric ect- i hope this is making sense!) and the bigger ones are always thin plain denim and look cheap and nasty

I have big hips too, so i would love to get them in a size 12, have never been smaller than a 14, then i hope my top size would be a 10!

at my largest i was a size 22, and dreamt of being a size 14, now i'm a size 12 mostly, and with another 2.5 stone to go, i would love to say size 10, but i know my arse and thighs will never be a size 10, so i will be happy with size 10 top, 12 bottom!

xxx

Have no idea what any other size will be like on me, no real idea what my 'shape' is - my fat seems pretty evenly spread. Quite fancy a 12, did hit 14 bottoms once but still felt big. Secretly would love to get even smaller, but never really admit that as it just seems too big a challenge! xx

I want to be a 10 haha I can but dream I have tiny hips and no bum (apple shape) my massive belly needs to go. Wish i was pear shaped :D

Once upon a time I weighed 9 stone 4 and was a 10/12, which is where I want to get to again. Unfortunately that was nearly 20 years ago, when I was 18, so I don't know how realistic it is - people change shape with the years, don't they. I got to a 14 on LL and still felt mahoosive, I've got a small frame under all this flab, so a 12 seems like a realistic goal and a 10 like a pipe dream. But yes, def a 12, I don't see why that won't be possible.

i would be happy just to be a size 14 cant remember when i was that size

i remember when i was size 16/18 i said to my husband i just dream on being a size 12 again if i ever do i will never get fat again as i know how it feels and how much i wanted to be what i was before... here i am size 12 top and bottom and although i am happy i know i want to be smaller a size 10 for sure ... i have big hips and this is proving a problem as i can fit size 10 skirts not jeans ... i think as you get closer to what you thought you wanted it may even change,

i even dream of buying a size 8 i know this will never happen but gotta have dreams, ;)

Size 12 in most shops would suit me just fine. A 10 would feel like a miracle!

My largest ever was a 20/22 which was years ago. I then settled into a 16 for a long time too. I have also been a size 10 - typical yo-yo dieter. So, I would love to be a size 10/12 in every shop. At the moment I can wear some size 12's but I am not a 12 in all shops. So, I will get to a comfortable 12 and see from there

I can't believe I'm a size 10!!!! So my next goal is to be a size 8!!! Never been a size 8 as an adult. (I started as a size 15 :) ) x

Back