What size would I be?

Discussion in 'General Weight Loss Discussion' started by littlemisscadbury, 4 February 2013 Social URL.

1. littlemisscadbury

littlemisscadbury Full Member

Diet:
    Slim and Save
    I am 5'1 and wondered what clothes size I would likely be if I managed to get down to 10 stone? Anyone able to advise? I think knowing this would help with my visualisation and motivation to continue dieting.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. Blueway

Blueway Silver Member

Current Weight:
    9st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10lb
    Diet:
    Calorie counting
    It depends on your body shape and where you shop but I would think about a size 14. Not entirely sure though.

4. Want2BeSlim

Want2BeSlim Gold Member

Like Blueway said, it would depend on your body shape people can vary so much on clothes sizes

I am only just 5'2" and when I got down to 10 stone on a previous diet I was a size 12 in most shops I went to

5. AnnieAnnie

AnnieAnnie Gold Member

I'm 5' 10" and at 10.5 stone was a size 12.

6. babycl

babycl Member

Im 5'2 and im currently 10 stone 5lbs. I wear size 12 clothes (and still fitted them fine when i was 10 stone 11lbs when i started dieting. But then everyone is different.

7. kapekapekapekape

kapekapekapekape Awesome cool :)

Start Weight:
    12st10lb
    Current Weight:
    11st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(7.87%)
    Diet:
    Exante TS
    When I was at 9st 9 I fit into some size 10 but mostly 12, depending on the shop or material :)

8. Syrinx

Syrinx Member

Start Weight:
    11st7lb
    Current Weight:
    9st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st8lb(13.66%)
    I'm 5'2" and currently a size 12, 10st would probably make you a comfortable size 12. I was size 10 at 9st 2lbs....ah those were the days :p