what song would you say helps you with you're plan?

maclynn

Silver Member
just a bit of friday fun, what song would you say helps you with or started you're plan, mine is micheal jacksons 'man in the mirror', it was always playing when i was thinking of starting, and it seemed to sum up how i was feeling:D

Elbow's 'looking like a beautiful day' (not sure if this is actual title!!) - especially the 'throw those curtains wide, one day like this a year will see me right' - it makes me think of perfect 100% days!!!

Good friday thread Maclynn!!

How about.....

I like big butts and I cannot lie...you other brothers cant deny.....etc

Just to try and remind us that having some 'junk in your trunk' (or whatever the cool kids call it) is a good thing!!

Aftermath - Adam Lambert; it's about overcoming fear of something (addiction, coming out, that kind of thing) and finding that it's better once you've broken through. Given I am how I am because I've overeaten for ever I find that message hopeful and inspiring.

Firework - Katy Perry & Raise your Glass - P!nk (apparently I'm all about the cheesy "you are awesome" music....;))

Lol, Firework just reminds me that hubs fancies Katie Perry and I'll never look like her - oh well!

firework is a great one! just an all round good song, telling u how awesome u are for just being you! any song that ive seen the video and it has half naked toned girls writhing around makes me want to tone up!! xxx

Lol, Firework just reminds me that hubs fancies Katie Perry and I'll never look like her - oh well!

Lol! Oops :D

firework is a great one! just an all round good song, telling u how awesome u are for just being you! any song that ive seen the video and it has half naked toned girls writhing around makes me want to tone up!! xxx

Isn't it just? It's a good one to get moving to, too (I walk faster when it's on the IPod... ;))

hehe stupid toned girls making us want to exercise! lol xxxx

Back