• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

What the best Smart Phone fitness app?

My fitness pal tracks your daily calories with hundreds maybe thousands of diff things to choose, you can log workouts on it (there are loads to choose too) and it has a weight tracker showing your progress. When you complete a record for the day it tells you what weight you will be in 5 weeks if you always have days like that - LOVE IT!

WW e source is good too

Georgia... said:
My fitness pal tracks your daily calories with hundreds maybe thousands of diff things to choose, you can log workouts on it (there are loads to choose too) and it has a weight tracker showing your progress. When you complete a record for the day it tells you what weight you will be in 5 weeks if you always have days like that - LOVE IT!

WW e source is good too
Never heard of it, thank you!!

Do u know if it allows u to input measurements too??

pinkelle

I'm on a mission!!!
cardiotrainer is a good one as well. It is also a pedometer and tracks steps, distance calories etc. I use both Cardiotrainer and Myfitnesspal.

x

Map my walk is good for logging walks/runs as well. Shows distance and approx calories burnt. And u have the option to share your workout on Facebook or twitter (I personally don't)

pinkelle said:
cardiotrainer is a good one as well. It is also a pedometer and tracks steps, distance calories etc. I use both Cardiotrainer and Myfitnesspal.

x
Ooh...is cardiotrainer an iPhone app then??? Was just contemplating buying a pedometer!

Georgia... said:
Map my walk is good for logging walks/runs as well. Shows distance and approx calories burnt. And u have the option to share your workout on Facebook or twitter (I personally don't)
Sounds good too! I do like to walk a lot (especially in the woods), so will look into it

Do any of you know if there are any pedometer apps which don't require an iPod touch to stay on (not in screen lock) to work? I tried to use one yesterday but it drained a full battery in just a couple of hours.