What the girls have eaten today

OMG that is a lot for a morning! I make sure I've loads of fruit with me and I drink loads of fruit teas - I've got a fruit bowl on my desk - lol!

I'm probably being really oversensitive here, but if one of my workmates posted up what I'd eaten during the day on the internet, in order to judge me, I'd be gutted :(

just an observation :)

Oh well, we all have had bad eating habits or we would not be here, when and if there ready they may do something about theirs and they will have you to support them.

Oh well, we all have had bad eating habits or we would not be here, when and if there ready they may do something about theirs and they will have you to support them.

OMG!! completely off topic, but woohoo someone as tall as me and you have reached your target :happy096: :worthy:

You must feel fantastic, I have a huge way to go yet, but can't wait until I'm there too!!

PS watching what you collegues eat is a bit sneaky, but if it inspires you to continue with your weight loss (whilst polishing your halo!) Carry on!!! x

Thank you, can't wait to go jean shopping, it should be easier!

I think we all observe and comment to some degree on what people around us eat, I have no problem with it.

It makes you think, do you have anyone is your group who weighs in then sits and eats a full 3 pack of hi fi bars then complains they haven't lost that week...... lol x

I love the well I've been good really, I went to zumba once so surely that should counteract the pizza, fish & chips, chinese & indian I've had, how did I gain brigade!

lol yep, one lady has a fairly good loss one week and when asked how she thought she achieved it she said she's carried a dog kennel around the corner one day lol, not sure if that would have done it x

Wow, that's a lot of food before lunch. Thought I used to be bad...

At my old place, there was a girl who's partner worked at Foxes biscuits factory and we would all chip in £1 and she'd return with a bin bag full (no lie!!) of Foxes biscuits. We'd graze on them all day like animals at a zoo.

well I think you're doing very well not to be dragged into the evil ways of these people lol. I am so easily led :( x

well I think you're doing very well not to be dragged into the evil ways of these people lol. I am so easily led :( x
Strangely, somethimes I really fancy some of the stuff that they eat but since I have been doing SW my taste buds have changed so much that it passes quickly! Also on the ahem *odd* occassion that i have slipped or been out with no choice of what to eat i have always been bodily ill afterwards. My intestines seem to scream for fruit and veg now!

Strangely, somethimes I really fancy some of the stuff that they eat but since I have been doing SW my taste buds have changed so much that it passes quickly! Also on the ahem *odd* occassion that i have slipped or been out with no choice of what to eat i have always been bodily ill afterwards. My intestines seem to scream for fruit and veg now!

really? thats great for you x

AS an aside to the eating issue...how the hell can they afford all that every day????

I confess though I was so unhappy in my last job I once bought a KFC at lunchtime, knowing i had already bought a shop sarnie and crisps before work, and at the lot in my car :(

giraffegirl said:
Sat here shining my little SW halo, again, and have been keeping an eye on what the 3 girls in our front office have eaten since 9am.

So far they have consumed ... 14 cups of milky coffee with sugar, 9 chocolate digestive bisuits, 11 custard creams, 3 pieces of toast with jam, a malt fruit loaf, 2 greggs sausage rolls, a greggs cheese and onion pasty, 3 bags of crisps, 2 packets of haribo starmix, a kfc zinger tower meal, a kfc boneless banquet, kfc fillet burger meal with large popcorn, 3 fat cokes, 2 crushems, 3 cans of coke, half a fruit cake and 2 lemon drizzle muffins.

Meanwhile in the sensible, losing weight and not giving myself congestive heart failure room , i have had 2 black coffees with sweetner, 3 glasses of water, porridge with blueberries, a banana, an apple and a chicken tikka and noodle salad.

Guess who isn't having a massive sugar rush and being ratty??? Also, who can finish the day off without feeling awful???

I'm guessing that's between the 3 of them? Before I took a hold of myself that would have been no problem (except the coffee as I don't like milk)! No wonder I got to a size 16 and 11st! I love food and love to eat so the quantities don't shock me at all.

Back