What the heck happened...so upset!!!

Wow that's fantastic well done! It's my star week this week and I didn't have the loss I hoped for tonight so reading this thread has cheered me up :D

Wow that's fantastic well done! It's my star week this week and I didn't have the loss I hoped for tonight so reading this thread has cheered me up :D

Glad its cheered you up Tiggy, it certainly did me ha ha.

You will do great next week, don't worry!

Well done! And well done for sticking with the plan it's easy to get a 'what the hell' attitude. 6.5lb you must be over the moon :D

I had been good as gold this week, and really had in my head I'd lost atleats 2 pound, only to lose half a pound, it is sad when you expect more then dont get it, feels like your week of hard work has been a waste!
I dont know about star weeks because the method of contraception I use prevents periods.
I'd been doing green all week and two EE days, I hate red! If I dont get a good loss again this week I think I'll have to do more red though.

Fantastic weight loss - that you so much for coming back and updating us all!!!

Keep up the hard work :D

oooo just realised, if I play this right this week, I "may" beable to get my first mini goal this week & get in to the 16s.....if not this week, then deffo next week!!

OOOO only just realised, Im so excited now ha ha

Back