What time do you have your packs ?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Ferocious Ketosis, 1 September 2008 Social URL.

1. Ferocious Ketosis

Ferocious Ketosis Full Member

Does it matter what time you have them?
    Have they got to be evenly spaced out or could I not have one until 1pm, so I have more for later in the day when I get really hungry :sigh:
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Starlit_Cazza

Starlit_Cazza Restart 3/9/2013

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Hey, I tend to leave mine as late as possible for the first one, as I know that the evening was always when I was most likely to pick at food! So try and delay my first one til at least 12, if not later, one when I get home from work at 6ish, and one about 8ish after doing some wii fit!
  4. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

it doesnt matter when you have them as long as you have all of them :) xx
  5. stinkabell

stinkabell Full Member

I usually go to work at 3-4am so I have one then.. none at work and two in the evening

on days off I have the first one late and the two in the evening.
  6. Allan G

Allan G Gold Member

:D i just stick to normal meal times, i have a shake not long after i get up, a soup for lunch, and a shake later in the afternoon :D
  7. Ferocious Ketosis

Ferocious Ketosis Full Member

Thanks for that. I'm on SS+ so I have my tea to look forward to too.
    My plan:
    9am - cuppa (tea)
    11am - "
    12pm - shake
    3pm - shake
    6pm - green and white meal
    9pm - hot choc tetra

Sounds good to me :bliss:
  8. zpacey

zpacey Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    I have brekkie shake at 9.30am, lunch shake at 3pm and dinner shake at 8pm, in between loads of water, 3 cups of coffee and several cups of green and peppermint tea, works for me.
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.