What time do you have yours?

EmmaLou

I am thinking of having mine at 11:00 4:00 & 9:00.

I'm not really a breakfast person, so I'm thinking I can wait till 11:00 to have my first shake.

Do u have set times?

I am thinking of having mine at 11:00 4:00 & 9:00.

I'm not really a breakfast person, so I'm thinking I can wait till 11:00 to have my first shake.

Do u have set times?
I was thinking along the same lines,I am not a breakfast eater either and today was my first day.I did 11am,5pm and will do my next one about 8/9pm. I think this will be good for me as after work at 5 im usually a bit peckish!
xx

I'm exactly the same as both of you - I am not a morning person and so don't want to eat intially. I generally have water when I wake up and get to about 12. Then depending on the day I will usually go until about 5 or 6 and then have last one around 10 (I'm a night owl and don't usually get to sleep until after 1am). Seems to work for me although I am sure everyone does it completely differently - good luck!! x

I was thinking that having my first shake at 11:00 that's just before lunch time ( I work in a nursery) so the kids don't keep asking me questions. Then another 1 just before I cook my kids dinner. Then last one when my girls are in bed. Hopefully this will keep me focussed.

i tend to have them when i feel like it. one when i get up cause i am a breakfast person because once you come of this you will need to eat within half hour of waking to kick start your met otherwise when you do eat at dinner your body will retain it as fat. its why alot of people say but i don't eat much and still are over weight. plus will make you eat less at dinner if you eat breakfast. i believe this diet is all about breaking bad habits and not having breakfast is one of them.
i like to keep close to normal meal times ready for when i stop

well with my reflux a shake for breakfast isnt an option, it just comes back

so i have my shakes at 12, 5 and 10pm

Back