What time do you take your shakes?

Spinoza

Never give up
I never eat breakfast (hmmm, wonder why I'm fat...) so I take mine at 1,6 and 10ish (can't stand going to bed hungry). Am only day 3 but am finding myself really hungry around 4 so far, so might relax a little on the dinnertime one.

Do you have set times for shakes or are you a seat-of-the-pants shaker? Or do you just wait till you can't stand the pangs any more?

Anyone ever forgotten their third shake? I almost did - on day 1! :eek:

I did on day one (yesterday) - couldn't stand the thought of it.

I'm still not hungry now and I drank my last one about 5 hours ago.

I don't do breakfast either, but am using this to change my bad habits, and missing breakfast is one of the worst!

So I have one at about 7am, 12 and, well, I don't know yet! Possibly 7 ish!

Fingers crossed!

Hi there.. I do mine at 10am, 2pm and 6pm, but today is my first day and i am not coping well at all!
To make matters worse, i am cooking for the kids!! lol
I tried black coffee today just to have something different to water, but it was too bitter. And i tried green tea and that was foul too!! lol
I have now bought some sweeteners and will try again tomorrow. If nothing else this diet has made me realise just HOW sweet my tooth is, and how much i need to change my thought process.

I seem to be more preoccupied with food than ever, but with people like you (waterworks and icanandwill) i realise it IS do-able, so thank you.

I have mine the same times I used to eat meals. First one at 8am, second at 1.30pm and the last about 5.30pm. I always used to eat breakfast but just not a healthy one.

Well done Ican!! You have my utmost respect!!.. I even gave my dog a dirty look cos he could eat and i couldn't!! lol

You seem very positive... long may it continue x

I'm a by-the-seat-of-my-pants-shaker as you put it (I love that!), and although I'm only on day two, have been finding approx 7.30am, 1.30 pm and 8pm suit me.

Su, I've a confession even worse than you envying your dog, I've been feeding our cats thinking 'you know this stuff doesn't smell that bad any more'. :eek:

Food for thought here (see what I did there?) :D Maybe I should be taking a shake at breakfast time to break one of my worst eating habits?

So far, seat of pants shaking has also worked for me (only on D5 though) but I'm a teacher so before September I want to get myself into a routine of about 7.30am, 12.30pm and probably about 6.30-7.30pm so that I am already adjusted to those times before the start of term. I'm another who skips breakfast and am looking to use the next 4 months to change MANY bad eating habits, including that one!

What on earth are you doing up at 7.30 in the morning during your holidays Bren???? (Apart from drinking your shake obviously?)

Horses, preparing for school, generally waking up because I have a silly early body clock! To be fair, I haven't been 'shaking' at the moment until around 8/8.30, but certainly in my last week of the hols I'll be starting trying to adjust my bodyclock to school time, or I'll spend the first few weeks trying to adjust!

I never eat breakfast (hmmm, wonder why I'm fat...) so I take mine at 1,6 and 10ish (can't stand going to bed hungry). Am only day 3 but am finding myself really hungry around 4 so far, so might relax a little on the dinnertime one.

Do you have set times for shakes or are you a seat-of-the-pants shaker? Or do you just wait till you can't stand the pangs any more?

Anyone ever forgotten their third shake? I almost did - on day 1! :eek:

Hi waterworks
i tend to have mine about 9am and then 1.30pm and last one usually around 6.30pm
I have forgotten the final shake on a couple of occasions yes,usually when i have been out around the time i would usually have it or return home late,they don't recommend you miss any though.x

Hi there.. I do mine at 10am, 2pm and 6pm, but today is my first day and i am not coping well at all!
To make matters worse, i am cooking for the kids!! lol
I tried black coffee today just to have something different to water, but it was too bitter. And i tried green tea and that was foul too!! lol
I have now bought some sweeteners and will try again tomorrow. If nothing else this diet has made me realise just HOW sweet my tooth is, and how much i need to change my thought process.

I seem to be more preoccupied with food than ever, but with people like you (waterworks and icanandwill) i realise it IS do-able, so thank you.

Hi
black coffee is most definitely better with a sweetener(must admit still not great but slightly better) lol,i don't take sugar but i have had to use sweeteners in coffee since i have been doing this.x

lol ive even thought the catffood and baby food smells nice haha

i never ate brekki and cant stomach one so early, so im between 11-1 for first shake, then 3-6 for 2nd and 9-11pm for third, i like to feel full whne in bed

Looks like different things suit different people then. I think I will hold the first one off as long as possible only on day two so waiting for this magical ketosis you all speak of!

hi i take mine 10 am 3pm and 8pm mainly cos its still round breakfast time when your supposed to wake your motablisum then loads of tea when others are having lunch then 3pm so your not hungry making others tea, 8pm so it like your hot choc watch tv then not going to bed hungry.

Back