What time in the day do you have your packs

claire1

Silver Member
Just wandering what time you generally have your packs throughout the day ?

i tend to try and start as late in the day as possible so i can have 2 in the evening as this has historically been a danger time for me

i have mine when i remember them, lol
often have one midafternoon but today ive had them all in the evening

8am, 12 and 5pm

10am
3pm
6.30pm
8pm

1/2 @ 11am
1 @ 5pm
1/2 @ 6 pm
1 @ 9 pm
evening a danger time for me too.

although am gonna try and breal this habbit as dont wanna be still picking in the pm when i finish cd. x

Tried 2 ways

When i first started a few weeks ago i had one in the morn, dinner and then evening. That worked for me but then i started to split them and it was then i really struggled. I now have one first thing, one at dinner and i make 4 'vannila' coffees over the day. That seems to be working as far as craving goes, so far anyway.....I suppose its all a matter of preference. I figure that if i cover morning and dinner wit a whole shake it stops me from being hungry and then all the water i drink helps in the evening. ;)

1/2 @ 11am
1 @ 5pm
1/2 @ 6 pm
1 @ 9 pm
evening a danger time for me too.

although am gonna try and breal this habbit as dont wanna be still picking in the pm when i finish cd. x

Yes your absolutely right....thats what got me in trouble in the first place ! i def need to work on that xx

I try to have a CD meal every 3-4 hours. I usually have my first one about half an hour after i finish my first litre in the morning (i wake up at all hours of the day as i am off uni for summer and dont work) and then go from there.

If you are just starting out with CD, i would reccommend maybe splitting your packs because that helped my alot when i first started with regards to preventing major headaches and feeling dizzy xx

Back