What time in the evening do you stop eating???

victoriap

Hi guys

Can anybody share their experience regarding what time of day to stop eating.....or if this even makes a difference when on WW?? I'm on 26pp a day and often dont have dinner until about 7-7.30pm then have a snack size choccy bar after. As the scales arnt moving that much lately i'm wondering whether if i stop eating altogether at 5.50-6ish, will it make a difference? Anyone noticed a difference doing this? Dont fancy putting myself through trying it for a week if it makes no difference!!

Thanks! :)

We don't generally have our dinner until 6.30/7pm and sometimes I have a snack afterwards as a 'treat'. It's never had an impact on my losses x

i tend to have my evening meal fairly early at about 5.30 and then a biscuit with a cup of tea about 8. If i eat my meal too late it always sits heavy and leads to an unsettled night sleep.

I'm currently on 58pp a day, and due to work I'm not eating until around the 7:30 mark usually...when I'll have a 15 to 20 pp meal (with a 20pp lunch at 1, and a 6pp brekkie usually). Tending to have something around 10 or 11 to use my remainding points up, as otherwise I won't sleep due to being hungry. Haven't noticed any impact on the scales between this rountine and when I don't eat at night, tbh.

Weekend I eat all hours
But the weekdays I try not to eat after 7pm
I work late some days and always try to bring dinner with me so that when I get home I'm not eating late at night because it has affected me previously

It is worth a shot! at least on weekdays :)

As me and the boyfriend dont get in until after 8 its somethimes half 8/9 when were eating dinner and I sometimes have a treat after wards maybe a curly wurly or an options hot choc and it didnt seem to impact my losses! If im hungry in the evening I will have something because there is nothing worse than going to bed hungry and miserable!

I usually eat dinner around 6pm, then I have to have a snack type thing about 8pm or I end up going to bed very hungry! The trick for me is to try not to binge at 8pm, it's very hard. Maybe I'm not having enough dinner?

Back