What time to you stop drining water on WI days?

I did not know that by drinking less water or stopping to drink the water 3 hours before the WI makes a difference. Well I have my WI tomorrow night at 9pm (my CDC has also advised me that you are the most heaviest in the evening!)

Well all said and done...I will stop drinking around 7 and see if this does make a difference..hehehee Anything helps really to see those pounds shift from the scales.:rolleyes:

To be honest I haven't even thought about it! I just drink whatever. I drunk quite a bit before my weigh in today. Didn't occur to e it would effect it.

I just drink water as normal as well, but I do cut down on the coffee (I drink alot of it). I don't usually have any of my shakes or bars until I get home from work so it's not like I change anything regarding that either.

I actually weigh more if I stop drinking water! The less water I drink, the more my body retains water. I can feel it in my face and fingers.

By drinking plenty of water I flush it all through and don't retain any water. It's kind of like calories, if you don't take enough in your body stores them (starvation mode).

Therefore on WI days I try and drink as much as I can! I always pop to the loo as soon as I get to my CDC's house.

Last week I was out and about and hardly drank any and it really affected my weight-loss!

I must be the opposite of everyone else lol, but I do retain water easily and the only way of combatting that has been to drink loads.

x

mia, are you there? How did you do, honey?

xxx

I get weighed in at 5:45 every Wednesday so its too late to have nothing all day - I have porriage, shake and then stop drinking at bout 3pm (ish) and use mouth fresherner

I get WI at 5.45pm on a Monday so have one shake or soup in the morning about 11.30ish then I have a bit to drink and stop at around 2ish. I think as long as you do the same every week it doesn't make much difference x

mia, are you there? How did you do, honey?

xxx

Hi Katy. I lost 3.5lb this week and another 2.5". I seem to loose inches first on any diet so if I look at the bigger picture I can't really complain can I? I am ok with 3.5lb, I hope I can do that every week. Thanks x

Well done!

Heres to another good week!

Yay honey!!! Glad you got a great result, I get worried when you go quiet!!! Well done for sticking in, your determination will get you there! Hugs.

xxx

Back