What to do about wedding dress!!

Sounds a lovely dress claire - have you got any pics? :)

And blimey - you'll be well into a size 14 dress - my dress is a size 14 too and I'm hoping I should be in it by the wedding!!!

Yeah, I did a week of SS but have moved up to the 790 plan, much happier here and the weight losses are still supposed to be good - will find out on monday!!!

You shouldn't be SSing anymore babe - your BMI is under 25! So you need to be moving up to the 790 for a week and then on to the 1000 plan I think, ask your cdc - she'll be able to tell you!!

ps - I know, my dress cost a fortune too.. But the one thing I figured right at the start is I wasn't putting a budget on my dress (well, I did, I capped it at £2000 all in!) as the right dress is the right dress regardless of whether it costs £500 or £1500!! Sadly mine was the latter by the time I added in my veil and hoop but I honestly love it to pieces and couldn't care how much it costs!!!

I know, I said that to her this week but she said I could stay on it, not sure she knows what my bmi is!! I should maybe just have a little chicken etc to be on the safe side what do you think?

Maybe put a thread out for a cdc just to be sure but from what I understand you should:

Have a week 790 then move up to the 1000 plan which you'd stay on for at least 2 weeks, then move up to the 1200 plan (which again is for 2+ weeks), then up to the 1500 plan and then on to maintainance!! As you've got 8 weeks til your wedding that means you'll be on maintainance by your big day!! You'll still lose during the 1000 plan etc - I lost 15lb in 4 weeks on the 1000 plan!!

As I say, check with a cdc cos I'm not one yet - but from reading the yellow book it seems that's what you should be doing! :D

well thats what I thought... I will email her and make sure I think!! As for photo's I haven't picked dress up yet as have to have it shortened because I am a short arse he he!!
I also have the added prob that I am finding my tummy really hard to shift had two babies in the last two years and since I have lost the weight it all hangs really funny am doing sit ups etc which are working for the top alf of tummy but because I had two emerg c sections I have terrible over hang, any suggestions!!
Claire xx

I think you're doing all you can with your tummy - one thing I did read is that when you're doing this sort of diet it can take your skin one month to catch up for every stone you've lost.. So in the 2 months you have to your wedding it may well tighten up quite a bit anyway! Nivea also do a really lovely moisturiser - think it's called Q10, that's quite firming!

ok, will look forward to pics when you get them!! I think I might need to get mine shortened too - as I'm losing weight its getting longer!!!!!!

Lets hope it does... might get some of that moisteriser though, I guess that should help!! We will both have to post pictures of wedding day, looking all slim and beautiful!!
Good luck with yours have you got everything sorted or do you still have lots to do like me... it's a very stressful job isn't it!?

No, we're all pretty much done now thankfully!!

It's flying round, I remember thinking 8 weeks to go was close enough - now it's four!!!

Hi Clairebear!

What date is your wedding?
I was originally told I would need a size 24 wedding dress (I was no more than a size 18 even on a fat day!)
I'velost just over 4st since jan & the dress I have now is a size 10 :D

Hi Pixie,
Wedding Is On The 18th August And Congrats On Your Massive Weight Lose, You Must Have Amazing Will Power! I Have Been Really Naughty This Week I Am Very Dissapointed In Myself But For Some Reason I Just Can't Help Myself, Any Advice? I Hope I Don't Have A Big Weight Gain, My Scales Say That I'm One Pound Heavier So I Guess Thats Not Too Bad!! I Am Going To Be Good For The Next 3 Days Before Weigh In!!

Claire.x

im so excited for you all and wish you all the best losing weight for your weddings and being slim, beautiful, happy brides! xx

by the way pixie, just seen your before and after photo's you look amazing!! If I was anywhere near as stunning as you I'd be happy!!

Claire.x

Back