What to do.....any advice s appreciated

I found this picture from 2011...I am the one in the blue scarf. The jeans look like they r begging for help! Ie for me to take them off cos they r way to tight. As u can see all my friends r skinny minnies. Wish I could say this was me at my heaviest but it wasn't. The shame!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    73.1 KB · Views: 85
So I did exante last year and lost loads of weight...managed well till recently. Was trying cloths on and this trip to brent x probably prompted the re-weigh and the re-start. Cloths were so snug. The dress looks ok in te picture but I could not sit in it comfortably....so I couldn't buy it...soon though. Something to work towards I guess. Onwards and downwards!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    559.4 KB · Views: 90
It's a good idea to look at photos of when you felt bigger when you're having a down moment - helps to spur you on :)

The weekend is usually tough but today has been ok, keeping busy helps. Spent the day at Kew Gardens today. Glorious sunshine helped. Forgot to take a bar with me though but opted for a small salad. I am sure all that walking helped too. :)

Totm has ruined my diet today. Unable to stay on the wagon. I have had some peanuts/coleslaw & crisps! Not mad at myself but confession is good for the soul. Terrible! Will c what tmrw brings

I'm pretty much in the same boat you described in your original post.

I've decided to re-start exante and then work on maintenance once I'm back in the safety weight zone.

It sounds like things are going okay for you. Some good days and some bad days, but you're getting through it. Keep up the good work!

Hello Random name, thanks. Definitely trying to keep working at it. Taking it one day at a time and not stressing out. Can't be fixed in a day but each day counts towards making things better hence the continued effort even if it goes wrong. When did you re-start and how far away from target did you stray before you got back on it?

Hmm so I stalled at current weight. I think I am going to do 5:2 intermittent fasting with exante. I have run outta bars though. May have to get some....

Back