What to do if you dont like your soups!!

Discussion in 'Exante' started by travelling1, 4 November 2011 Social URL.

1. travelling1

travelling1 New Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Calorie Counting

Ive been on this diet for 4 days now... did it previously in June to loose a stone before I went on holiday but sadly ended up putting it all back on!!!

The first soup I ever tried was a tomoto and basil.. it looked horrid when water had been added to it, kind of reminded me of pepto bismol!!! So sadly could not face slirping anymore.. I had already brought a months bumper pack of soups, bars and shakes and did not want to waste extra money buying more shakes!

Sorry will eventually get to the point.. what i decided to do was mix the soup powder with a bit of water to make a paste... spread it around a small bowl and microwaved for 2 minutes.. turns into a pancake like food with a yummy taste!!! especially if you add tobasco sauce!!! :)

Have any of you guys tried this before?!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Weight Watchers
    A few people have done this and similar, only thing is you can only do it occasionally, not regularly
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.