What to do next..

Hi all,

Sat down and decided that i'm going to refeed from the 11th June, then hopefully go on to maintaining my weight loss by eating healthy and exercising! :D

Q. Should I inform the chemist that I want to do refeed? I am not interested in any of the maintanance sachets that Lipotrim offer and I have a week and a half supply over of my shakes so will have enough to do refeed? Do I need to visit the chemist to tell them I am finishing the diet or did you guys just not go back at all? The reason I'm asking here is because (if anyone has seen my pervious posts - my chemist isn't that helpful and don't seem to be too overly educated about Lipotrim).. So any advice please.

Thank you!!

My chemist isn't helpful either, I told the chemist I was refeeding and they basically told me I'm on my own now and when I went to get weighed at the end of refeed week they were to 'busy' to fit me in. However all chemists are different and they might be able to help you along the way, it's up to you really, if you k ow enough information to just do it yourself xx

Thanks Emmy, how is your refeed going?
I wanted to be 11stone by the time of refeed but thats not gona happen by the way things are going.. I'm currently 13st 3lb.
I'm not too over bothered because I have lost 3stone so far and am going to try and push for a further stone before refeed. I just feel ready to accept food back into my life. X x x

Back