What to do on Holiday

Andrea5867

I'm off on holiday in just under three weeks for four nights
I know exante is not going to fit around being away from home and out all day
I'm just wondering if I switch to weight-watchers and have the 23 points they allocate would this cause too much of a problem
It means I can build in light meals, the odd drink etc
I know it will knock me out of ketosis but I reckon that if I get straight back on the TS wagon for the last three days there should be no damage done especially as we have lots of waterparks and swimming planned
I've put myself down for a STS week
Anyone done something similar and did it work out OK for you ???
Andrea x

Why not go onto working solutions while away? shake in the morning b4 u leave the hotel, take a bar with u in ur bag for lunch then a shake when you get back maybe and a low carb meal whilst out in the evening ? Enjoy your holiday anyway x

Have to say I was thinking that too - just going to have to work out weight of bars etc - shouldnt be much but I know Ryanair will punish me if it tips me over lol x

I'm going away at the end of june and i don't want to undo all my good work. I will be taking shakes for breakfast and bars for lunch and eating fresh fish and salad or meat and salad for an evening meal. Odd glass of wine maybe!!!

I want to enjoy our first family holiday and be sociable but i've got to balance that with being happy.....and i will not be happy if i pile on the pounds!!

I went away for 4 nights 3 weeks ago, and ate high protein, low carb for the entire time.
I also had a good few glasses of wine 3 of those nights :eek:.
I took some bars with me, which I was glad of, as I really found it difficult out during the day with cafe menus, not to have a sandwich :(
I did do alot of walking...maybe 3-6 miles a day. However, one day was about 9 miles :eek:
I still lost 3lbs that week :D

Back