What to do -weigh in

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Vicki-26, 26 April 2011 Social URL.

1. Vicki-26

Vicki-26 Full Member

Hi everyone

I missed WI last night because I was out with the family I am gutted because I feel like I need to know how I have done, last week I maintained and the week before had a 2lb gain and although I'm not hopeful for the week just gone with Easter.

This week I have a couple of parties to attend and a Chinese meal tomorrow night for my birthday which I do want to enjoy and not worry about what I'm eating so much.

So do I go to another class tonight to WI or just wait until next Monday (2nd) except the gains and then move on what should I do? I'm having a right dilemma :(

Thanks peeps
    Vicki :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Briar

Briar Member

Start Weight:
    11st9lb
    Current Weight:
    11st4.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4.5lb(2.76%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I'd just go and weigh in tonight - get it all over with and you can start a fresh for the next week :)

4. Mummy_Helen

Mummy_Helen Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Current Weight:
    10st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st12lb
    Lost(%):
    3st9lb(25.12%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    I would go to WI tonight too... I find it's too easy for me to say "Oh well I didn't go so i can eat what I like and still have a week to get rid of it."

5. Vicki-26

Vicki-26 Full Member

I was supposed to weigh in last night I'm a Monday weigher but do have the choice to get weighed at another group!! and I know this week will be bad with birthday parties and meals out !!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.