What to do, what to do??

batlo8

Hi Ladies & Gents,

I could bore you with my back story for 2 pages, so instead I will break it down into bitesize chunks...

• Was always a chubby child
  • Lost weight at 17 and maintained a size 12/14 until I was 22 ish
  • Put on a lot of weight and got to a size 18 after a break up, stayed that weight for a while (2 years ish)
  • Lost a lot of weight on Lipotrim and got to a size 12
  • Met an emotionally abusive man who called me fat all the time, got into secret binge eating
  • Broke up with said man and went back to a size 18
  • Messed about with all kind of diets and am now my biggest ever at a snug size 20 :(

Anyway, I am FINALLY in a good place in my life and I am ready to lose weight once and for all! I know a VLCD is right for me because a. I am impatient and b. I am an all or nothing kind of girl!

I just need advice/thoughts/opinions on if I should do the 3 + a meal or the 4 packs a day? I have only ever done full meal replacement on a VLCD before, but I would like to be able to fit in a bit more of a life this time around (last time I just lived like a hermit for 8 weeks) and figured doing the 3+ option would mean if I do have an event to go to, I can have a low carb meal. Or should I just do the 4 packs and have a low carb meal anyway if I do go out?

Thanks in advance! xx

Hi hunny

You sound like a lot of us up and down in the last. Glad your in that happy place now to go for the plan. This site is ace and the plan is amazing

No need to decide now what option you want to do now. You can mix and match 3&protein days with 4 days. Think its less pressure that way!

Good luck, read the sticky threads and start a diary hun.

Xxx

Welcome!! Brilliant that you are in a good place now :). I literally just take each day as it comes and kind of just see what mood I'm in each day. I mostly stick to the 4 packs as I'm lazy and couldn't be bothered thinking of what to make lol but some days I'll really fancy chicken and make a nice stirfry or at the weekends I tend to have boiled eggs for breakfast. U will honestly get in a wee routine that suits u. I'm noticing this last few days I'm more inclined to stick to the shakes which I never thought would happen but they are so yummy lol! Just see what u like as u go :)!

Good luck xx

I have done cd and exante and thought I wouldn't do the food option but I have since day 1 and it's been great. I can't remember it being this easy to stick to a vlcd b4. I felt a lot more deprived and jealous of others being able to eat. Also though the s and s food packs taste great, I think they have such a strong flavour that adding veg if not a bit of meat really works well. I also have had none of the constipation issues I had with vlcd b4.

Some days I haven't felt that hungry and not had the full veg or meat compliment and then I've just had another half shake.

I hope u take to the plan, I'm finding it v. Tasty :)

Back