what to do when you want to eat?

louise_86

Hey guys!
Hope ur all ok. Im finding it really difficult today as i usually go out on a sunday for a meal with my mum or dad, which i LOVE doing! I always want to eat if im bored, down or stressed, or even happy! so I was thinking, when i come off this how will i deal with those emotions without eating all the time? I dont even know how i came to want food so much in these situations, i feel like i need a psyciatrist to sort me out! How do u deal with the situations that trigger you wanting to eat? Coz i just cant see myself going for a bath or something every time i want to eat when i come off this. Do u think food will be less of a big deal when the diet is finished and so you wont want to eat more? or i spose i could go the other way and just eat and eat, which im scared of coz im not goin through this diet just to put it all back on and more!

xxxxx

Heres your sister, life aways seems to revolve around food. I generally have a cup of black tea to try and ignore the hunger. So far this week it seems to be working! or get out of the house for a walk with the headphones and the dog.

I sniff the food - then have a big glass of water. I find this helps.

smelling food is a great help and also i find cooking helps aswell :D

I would be afraid to smell the food!

yip I'm a sniffer dog too, lol

Though its also led me to eat before too so this time I'm planning to just drink a pint of water everytime I'm weak or tempted.

The more ya drink the more ya shrink!!

Loving that saying the more you drink the more you srink!!! ;););)

Loving that saying the more you drink the more you srink!!! ;););)
LOL! Me too- brilliant- thats my mantra for the week!

I'm loving cooking even more than normal, being on this diet.....I find it's very theraputic and I slavishly watch my OH tuck in and very VERY put out if he leaves anything on the plate....Actually.....I think he's put on a few pounds .....DOH!

Back