What to do when you've fallen off the bandwagon?

StayGoldxOx

I've never been so disappointed with myself in my life.

I've been taking a break from SW and doing the 17 day diet. So far, so good. I've lost 4lbs in 3 days. Feeling so so good about myself today.

Then, I went and BOUGHT chocolate bars. Thinking, oh, I'll just have the one as a little treat! (bearing in mind, this is a no carb, no sugar diet). THEN I ate 8 of the 9 chocolate bars before I knew it. I looked down and literally burst into tears. I couldn't believe I'd actually eaten EIGHT chocolate bars. I physically felt ill. Now I don't know what to do. I'm back on my diet starting right this second but I need some support. Pretty badly!!

Has anyone else ever done this before?

StayGoldxOx said:
I've never been so disappointed with myself in my life.

I've been taking a break from SW and doing the 17 day diet. So far, so good. I've lost 4lbs in 3 days. Feeling so so good about myself today.

Then, I went and BOUGHT chocolate bars. Thinking, oh, I'll just have the one as a little treat! (bearing in mind, this is a no carb, no sugar diet). THEN I ate 8 of the 9 chocolate bars before I knew it. I looked down and literally burst into tears. I couldn't believe I'd actually eaten EIGHT chocolate bars. I physically felt ill. Now I don't know what to do. I'm back on my diet starting right this second but I need some support. Pretty badly!!

Has anyone else ever done this before?

Yeah all the time :( i went shopping today and bought thorntons truffles and mini doughnuts sayin to myself i will just have one n ive just consumed them all n feel sooooo guilty n fat n greedy wen there was no need watso eva to eat um all!!

Back