• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

What to do with left over new potatoes?

S: 21st12.5lb C: 21st4lb G: 12st0lb BMI: 45.3 Loss: 0st8.5lb(2.77%)
Roast em! Like with SW chips they are lovely! In fact I prefer them to chips truth be told! Perfect with a cooked breakie!

S: 15st1lb G: 10st0lb
Roast em! Like with SW chips they are lovely! In fact I prefer them to chips truth be told! Perfect with a cooked breakie!
OOh nice idea, I've planned to have a huge cooked brekkie/lunch tomorrow with bacon, eggs, mushrooms, beans etc. so crispy potatoes will go lovely. Thanks

I had left over new potatoes last night and i sliced them and fried them in 1/2 tablespoon of olive oil (3syns) with chopped onion.

Delicious! Of course you could have them syn free by using frylight but sometime i like to use the syns and have proper fried onions and they taste so good with the new potatoes and a bit of salt and pepper :D

HP xx

LisaC

Gold Member
S: 17st0lb C: 17st0lb G: 10st6lb BMI: 40.2 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
I always slice them thinly & make Spanish omelettes with a load of veg chucked in to make it EE.

S: 15st1lb G: 10st0lb
Potato salad YUM cold potatoes 1 tablespoon of extra light mayo, 1 or 2 tablespoons of fromage fraid or greek yogurt lots of chives and or red onions and salt and pepper YUM
What a great idea, might give this a try tomorrow. I might try adding in chopped egg and spring onions.

S: 264.3lb C: 253.3lb G: 180lb BMI: 43.5 Loss: 11lb(4.16%)
I'd add a tbsp or two of sweet chili sauce (1syn per tbsp) they are delicious hot or cold!!