What to do with mayonnaise?

I like mayo with lightly fried mince. When the mince is browned you add two eggs and let it cook like an omelette. Then you plate up and add a dollop of mayo on the side...tis lush and soooo filling.

Tuna mayo is also yummy and nice with lettuce and spinach leaves. x x

I eat my egg salad/Mayo as a side dish with my steaks! Lol just imagine this is a 'diet' !!!

I love mayo with chicken for lunch
Even better with crispy duck takeaway plus the cucumber and spring onion (obviously dump pancakes and sauce). You do NOT want to count calories for this meal:D

i love adding mayo to grated cheddar with spring onion then i put it on toasted flaxbread yumm!! tastes like a cheese and onion sandwich.

Afraid I have it with virtually everything, love it with cheese omelette, tuna steaks, egg salad, I go into panic mode if there is none in the house. After years of the lowest fat version, it is so wonderful to be able to eat the full fat type :)

I love mayo also, I mixed it tonite with a little bit of cream and used it for a white sauce..... Yum

I don't know what it says about me, but my mind went straight to the gutter when I read this thread title, therefore I only have naughty suggestions. I shan't repeat them, but (keeping it clean!) I bet you could hang wallpaper with it. :D

Alright, alright, I know what you meant really. I have it with all my salads, on burgers, in tuna mayo and egg mayo in Oopsie Roll sandwiches, and with sausages instead of ketchup.

Back