What to do???

Chardonnay

Day 26, 22lbs down

Morning All

I am feeling really poorly today! I had an upset tummy all day yesterday (a really really bad upset tum) and was feeling totally drained, lethargic etc.! I had a couple of slices of ham last night and that perked me up a bit but it nearly kicked me out of ketosis and has made the scales go up by 1lb:mad:.

Woke up this morning feeling really light headed, shakey, drained, etc. Walking to the station my heart rate really picked up (almost like pulpitations). What do I do??? Shall I do a AAM day? I don't know... help much appreciated!

Love
Char x:jelous:x:jelous:x

Oh poor you! If you've got a horrid bug, I would definitely suggest you do an AAM meal day today and drink plenty of water to flush it out of your system.

It's probably not the ham that made the scales go up slightly - it'll be the fact that your body is hanging on to every available water molecule cos you're poorly sick.

It'll vanish very quickly once you feel better.

xxxx

Thanks so much for the advise Isobel!!!

I will have to dig out my booklet on what I can eat then...

I am 2ltrs down so will keep glugging away!

BTW - very well done to you and your weight loss. I am on page 9 of your diary (I was an avid reader on the DH website (and occasional poster but doubt you remember me) - only been coming on here for a short while and still finding my way around!).

Love
Char xxx

Back