what to do!!!

nattyk

so joined SW - lost 3lbs - but heart not in it - so left - did nothing - then went back to WW - left!!!! joined again - lost 2.5lbs in 3 wks (cos I am not following it!) am getting to the point in my life where I am so fed up of always being on some sort of diet and maybe I just have to accept that I will always go up and down with my weight!!!

I am very active, I go to the gym, do lots of running - but I do eat alot (and the wrong food) I am not mega overweight - but could do with losing at least 14lbs...

Then at the weekend saw a friend who is doing SW and looks fab, then this morning at school saw another lady that has lost lots on SW - so came home and started to re-read my SW books....and thinking shall I give it one more try???

I have signed up with WW again (paying monthly) so will probably just go and weight at WW seeing as the time is convenient and I dont stay anyway...but do SW....

So this morning I have had 2 x crumpets with marmite - so how many syns???

Then will have pasta salad for lunch...(doing EE).... and go from there...

Wish me luck (again!!!) any tips etc for EE to get me going again...

thanks ladies
Nat
x

Just a quick question if you are back doing SWorld then how come you have signed up with Weightwatchers.

Well good luck with your weightloss journey.

Last edited:
Just a quick question if you are back doing SWorld then how come you have signed up with Weightwatchers.

Its one of those things that I have learnt that YOU no one else is the only one that can make the change.

I went back to WW 4wks ago (and signed up for monthly pass) but just not following it (well I did the first week) but not since - then saw a couple of friends over the weekend that have lost lots on SW - so re-looking at it again...

I think crumpets are 6 syns each - so depending if you had butter on them too you will need to add syns.

I think really you need to just focus on one eating plan and go to their weigh ins, if you don't have a lot to lose and are floating between the two your body won't commit to the two different eating plans and so you won't see great changes. Don't want to sound rude but that's my honest opinion, would love to hear you're the one coming away with a wonderful loss :)

Back