what to do!!!

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by nattyk, 14 June 2010 Social URL.

1. nattyk

nattyk Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st5lb
    Current Weight:
    12st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    so joined SW - lost 3lbs - but heart not in it - so left - did nothing - then went back to WW - left!!!! joined again - lost 2.5lbs in 3 wks (cos I am not following it!) am getting to the point in my life where I am so fed up of always being on some sort of diet and maybe I just have to accept that I will always go up and down with my weight!!!

I am very active, I go to the gym, do lots of running - but I do eat alot (and the wrong food) I am not mega overweight - but could do with losing at least 14lbs...

Then at the weekend saw a friend who is doing SW and looks fab, then this morning at school saw another lady that has lost lots on SW - so came home and started to re-read my SW books....and thinking shall I give it one more try???

I have signed up with WW again (paying monthly) so will probably just go and weight at WW seeing as the time is convenient and I dont stay anyway...but do SW....

So this morning I have had 2 x crumpets with marmite - so how many syns???

Then will have pasta salad for lunch...(doing EE).... and go from there...

Wish me luck (again!!!) any tips etc for EE to get me going again...

thanks ladies
    Nat
    x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Happytigger

Happytigger Full Member

Current Weight:
    14st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Diet:
    Weightwatchers ProPoints
    Just a quick question if you are back doing SWorld then how come you have signed up with Weightwatchers.

Well good luck with your weightloss journey.

Last edited: 14 June 2010
  4. nattyk

nattyk Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st5lb
    Current Weight:
    12st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World

I went back to WW 4wks ago (and signed up for monthly pass) but just not following it (well I did the first week) but not since - then saw a couple of friends over the weekend that have lost lots on SW - so re-looking at it again...

5. *EB*

*EB* Gold Member

I think crumpets are 6 syns each - so depending if you had butter on them too you will need to add syns.

6. Kikikisses

Kikikisses Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st7lb
    Current Weight:
    10st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Lost(%):
    3st1lb(22.75%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I think really you need to just focus on one eating plan and go to their weigh ins, if you don't have a lot to lose and are floating between the two your body won't commit to the two different eating plans and so you won't see great changes. Don't want to sound rude but that's my honest opinion, would love to hear you're the one coming away with a wonderful loss :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.