What to do?

j-o

I haven't been taking my xenical tablets this month. My first month I lost 14lbs and iv lost another 12lbs. So 26lbs in 60 days exactly. I'm happy with that. I still have a good bit to lose. Approx 30kg. I have the tablets there and have it in my mind i can do it without but then I binged all weekend because of st patricks day and mothers day where I feel I would of been more disciplined on them. To be honest I feel like I'm losing heart and I don't want to give up. I won't give up. It just seems so repetitive but obviously for a good cause. When I stopped xenical I stopped posting here and I suppose without that added support it has left me feeling alone even though I know I'm not. I need some motivation maybe. Girls and boys... Will you spur me on. Tell me your success stories or what you do when you feel like giving up (I'm actually reckoning this low mood is a result of the binging). Thanks and sorry for long post x

Why did you stop taking them in the first place? They are great for keeping you on the straight and narrow. I, too have had a bingey weekend, St Paddy's, Mother's day AND my birthday but I'm back on track tomorrow and back on the tablets. You CAN do this, you have come so far, keep up this good work, it will be SO worth it in the end.

KB x

First of all don't panic! One weekend is not gonna spoil how well you have been doing. I think you needed to give yourself longer on the xen before you considered coming off them. I started my journey on October 7th & up to now have lost 3 stone 9lbs. I am no longer on xen but the thing that keeps me on the straight & narrow is that weight loss & the clothes I can now wear that I couldn't & I have been known if I feel like I am going to eat something I shouldn't to take a xen as the fear of what could happen would stop me eating it.... I am still posting on here & am not taking, I still need the support of people on here & feel I have made friends who I want to be there for & vice versa x

I haven't been taking my xenical tablets this month. My first month I lost 14lbs and iv lost another 12lbs. So 26lbs in 60 days exactly. I'm happy with that. I still have a good bit to lose. Approx 30kg. I have the tablets there and have it in my mind i can do it without but then I binged all weekend because of st patricks day and mothers day where I feel I would of been more disciplined on them. To be honest I feel like I'm losing heart and I don't want to give up. I won't give up. It just seems so repetitive but obviously for a good cause. When I stopped xenical I stopped posting here and I suppose without that added support it has left me feeling alone even though I know I'm not. I need some motivation maybe. Girls and boys... Will you spur me on. Tell me your success stories or what you do when you feel like giving up (I'm actually reckoning this low mood is a result of the binging). Thanks and sorry for long post x

aah dont be hard on yourself. it was a special weekend for several reasons and you ate more than you should - jump back on. you know you are ok.
keep going. keep coming on here. also lucky you having a months supply of xenicol as several folk on here cannot get it anymore!!! there is a shortage.

Keep going Hun .. I had a bad few days for my birthday the weekend before last, put it behind you and keep going, and if you have the tablets start taking them again. We are all here to support you on your journey x

Thanks all! Ok I started back xenical today. I defo think it Is going to benefit me. I stopped taken them because my gp had said I would be ok without them because I'm eating right 95% of the time and exercising well. I don't want to fail. I need to lose 3 stone more to be near my goal, but I think anything more than that and I will look odd as I'm tall and athletic. It's so hard but I'm back on track today thank god and feeling better than yesterday. Thank you x

Thanks all! Ok I started back xenical today. I defo think it Is going to benefit me. I stopped taken them because my gp had said I would be ok without them because I'm eating right 95% of the time and exercising well. I don't want to fail. I need to lose 3 stone more to be near my goal, but I think anything more than that and I will look odd as I'm tall and athletic. It's so hard but I'm back on track today thank god and feeling better than yesterday. Thank you x

glad you are feeling back on track. good luck

Back