What to do??

HappyNoodles

Gold Member
Hi all!!
Pleased to report I'm feeling great, hope you're all well!
I forgot my Lipotrim packets for work today and wont get home till about 7.30pm, can you advise me how to keep my energy up pleeeeese??

Cheers :)

xxx

Oh dear, I did the exact same last week before my 3rd weigh in. I had not taken a shake in the morning as wanted an empty tim tum then forgot to take the flab jack out the car by the time I had walked from the car park back to the office! It wasnt until night time when I was thinking oh me am hungry that I realised it was becasue I had eaten nowt all day! I would just make sure you drink all your water as usual and have a couple of hot coffees or tea. You will be fine tho. Make sure you try and have your 3 shakes in the eve tho. You'll be full up!!
x

Hi Daisy,

Pineapple is right, drink loads of water and and couple cups of Coffee. That'll keep you full up till u get home. Your energy levels should be ok but most important to fit i your 3 when u get home.

Hope ur feelin' ok. :)

Aw thanks for your replies!
I feel great, just worried I'll get wreaked later!
It's all about the coffee and strangly enough I'm starting to like milkless, sugarless coffee!! Never though I'd see the day!

xx

Aw thanks for your replies!
I feel great, just worried I'll get wreaked later!
It's all about the coffee and strangly enough I'm starting to like milkless, sugarless coffee!! Never though I'd see the day!

xx

Milkless...sugarless.... but u forgot hot, coffee. Yeah me never!! I depend on it so much. We have a coffee machine at home and its such a treat to make a big pot and spend the evening drinking it :) Before I started this I hated fizzy water and now I love it, now I try to save it for when I go out so that even though I'm not drinking alchohol I still have a treat, -something special- to look forward too.

Ha, Ha a month ago I would have thought I was nuts!!

Back