what to do........

so its day one of slim and save..... iv gone ahead and joined the gym, but not sure if it was such a wise idea after readiing some advice!! im extremely sleepy today aswel and had to come home after work and nap! (just woke up lol) im going to be honest i didnt enjoy the sweet porridge i had for breakfast. it was edible, but very sloppy (was expecting chuncky porridge but was more like liquid) and it tasted very powdery?! loved the muesli yoghurt bar :) wish could eat them all day hahaha then had tomato soup, but again didnt enjoy that as was very powdery...am i perhaps mixing it up wrong or something!? for dinner i cant decide whether to have a pasta pack with 200g veg on the side, or whether to have my own low carb meal........are you allowed to swop and change each day like one day do 3+low carb meal and the next do 4pack?? or is it stictly stick to one or the other?? advice please!!! :confused: thanks!!!!​

Last edited by a moderator:
You're fine mixing days on either 3 with a meal or 4 as long as you're sticking with the guidelines for the meal. Try experiementing with different amounts of water with your packs, some days i like more lumpy like oatmeal, sometimes I like it a bit more runny, so just adjust the water accordingly. Try mixing well with a fork too, with your soup as well as your porridge, gets rid of the powdery element. Your tastes will change too, I've had phases of liking and then not even bearing the thought of tomato soup, today I've had chicken noodle curry soup and didn't enjoy it one bit, but got about 5 last time round cause they were great! The tiredness will pass too, keep with it, you'll soon be feeling brilliant :)

Agree with what noodles says, it takes some experimenting with the amounts of water until you are happy with the results, especially on the meals i find...

and the first few days are most definitely the hardest... Prepare to feel awful, tired, hungry, lightheaded. Try and take it easy and be good to yourself. Then after about 4/5 days when you get into ketosis you will feel so much better, stick with it and good luck

Exercise wise as long as you don't go crazy it's fine.. though you probably won't feel like it for the first week ;)
I'm a firm believer in exercise when losing as it's all very well losing weight but toning is super important, both for long term weight control but also because you'll be slim but saggy!
That's what I do anyway :D

Back