1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice

What to do?

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Weekly Weigh In' started by tigger22, 13 March 2014 Social URL.

1. tigger22

tigger22 Well-Known Member

Ok so here is my predicament
    I've being doing lipo for 7 weeks now and I have 27 lb gone , however for the last 4 weeks I've lost 5lb in total , I feel this is very slow as I've done it before and weight loss was quicker , I was putting it down to constipation but that's resolved now , my chemist said I could be retaining g fluid but I'm so annoyed now , it's EUR65 to do this diet and if I'm tfr it should be coming off. I read here that someone had a similar experience and there chemist advised to eat for a week. Any ideas or advice appreciated
    Thanks in advance
    Tigger

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. allanah

allanah Well-Known Member

Hi Tigger, try having 2 shakes and a meal (only something like protein and veg sort of like on your reefed, NO CARBS!) then go back to three shakes and see if it makes a difference. even try it for a few days to knock you out of ketosis and back in it?

4. tigger22

I'm desperate at this stage , I've been 100% and a pound , I can't believe it , , anyway how are you doing , my chemist said I could have 3 of the maintenance bars & see how I get on , if I can just get another 11pb gone I'll be where I was 2 years ago lol here's hoping

5. allanah

allanah Well-Known Member

i'm doing ok. don't think i'm going to reach my target by easter but I'm determined to loose something. Think i might loose another stone or something by time its easter. wanted to come off at easter but i might just wait until I loose the rest x may be end of may by time I finish but determined to do it now. Started the gym too now I feel better and healthier

6. jenny_belte

jenny_belte Well-Known Member

How much water are you drinking? I find that if I dont drink enough I get low losses. best of luck getting a good loss next week and getting to your goal x x

7. tigger22

Hi jenny drinking 3 litres plus shakes so I e decided I'm going to eat low carb this week & go back on tfr it might give it a boost