What to do....

woof

Alway see the love x
With celeriac .......I finally got it but what to do with it and how? Sukie made chips from it, do I boil it then chip it???

I hope it tastes better than it looks..lol

Woofy X

hey hunnie , no i just ytreated them like potato and fried them in my fryer from raw.
i part boiled them when i used it as roasties with the sunday dinner .

Reactions: Jim
Ello flossy. : O ) Hows u feeling today after ur run?

Ive no fryer so I will do roast spuds...
Is that all that can be done with this handsome thing?

Woofy X

Ello flossy. : O ) Hows u feeling today after ur run?

Ive no fryer so I will do roast spuds...
Is that all that can be done with this handsome thing?

Woofy X
hey hunnie , yep im feeling much better thanks xxx dont know whats up with me somedays , just get so low , think i get so down when im trying so hard to no avail , but hey , im not going to mope !!!
anyway celariac , i love it mashed with swede too mmm.
you can make 'chips in the oven too , just cut as you would chips then boil them in salted water for 5-10 minutes , drain and put on a tray with some seasoning and oil and roast in a hot oven , hey presto oven chips )
hope all goes well tomorrow hunnie , ill be thinking of you and little man , makes me want to slap myself sill for being a moanie cow :0):copon:

they dont need to be boiled before frying, i also cut them into wedges, put on a baking tray with olive oil and pepper on and in the oven for about 20 mins and they come out lovley i dont ever boil it unless im mashing it,

I do everything you'd do with potato's with it woofy, but make sure you give it a damned good peel.

he jim , what you up to ??

Just work darling, nothing exciting really. just had Lunch with Colleen.

Poo to you

hope all goes well tomorrow hunnie , ill be thinking of you and little man , makes me want to slap myself silly for being a moanie cow :0):copon:

Thanks, hunni x x x

We are always here to hear and help all moans, so moan away, pet :hug99:

Like ive said, most would have given up long ago.... YOU HAVENT!!!! That in itself is cracking and you should be so proud, love chops :D

Woofy X

oooo dirty talk jim jim !!!!
did you have anything nice ? my stir fry was fab !!!
im just passing the time untill i have to go into college to assess some student , i so shouldnt have done all my paper work last night im bored !!!

Thanks, hunni x x x

We are always here to hear and help all moans, so moan away, pet :hug99:

Like ive said, most would have given up long ago.... YOU HAVENT!!!! That in itself is cracking and you should be so proud, love chops :D

Woofy X
ah bless thanks woof ,
think that is actually the problem , physically i feel great , but my moods are because i dont do failure , i always stick with things and adjust if its not working but at the moment nothing im doing seems to be helping , and that makes me feel like a failure .... i know im not and i do feel super healthy ect but theres this inner voice taunting me for not succeeding. its getting really hard not to say boll***s to it all and go back on lighter life that way i know ill succeed but THAT IS NOT WHAT IM TRYING TO DO HERE !!!LOL i dont half wind myself up :rolleyes:!!!christ i need a life !!:eek:
anyway i will keep trying hoping for that magical whooshie to find me , catch me up and reward my good behaviour:D until then ........ god help us all xxx

Celeriac Dauphinoise is the best.
Exactly teh same recipe as for potatoes but with celeriac
yum yum - especially with roast dinner
peachy
x

ah bless thanks woof ,
think that is actually the problem , physically i feel great , but my moods are because i dont do failure , i always stick with things and adjust if its not working but at the moment nothing im doing seems to be helping , and that makes me feel like a failure .... i know im not and i do feel super healthy ect but theres this inner voice taunting me for not succeeding. its getting really hard not to say boll***s to it all and go back on lighter life that way i know ill succeed but THAT IS NOT WHAT IM TRYING TO DO HERE !!!LOL i dont half wind myself up :rolleyes:!!!christ i need a life !!:eek:
anyway i will keep trying hoping for that magical whooshie to find me , catch me up and reward my good behaviour:D until then ........ god help us all xxx

Haven't been around much the last few days but sorry to hear that you have been down Sukie. You have a good outlook and as Woofy says, you are much stronger than most, who would have said b***ocks to all. Keep smiling Sukie. :D

sort of a cross between a turnip and a potato to me sherby, maybe with just a hint of celery, it's one ugly veggie though. :)

I have it in the oven as I type...... Hope it comes out nice as I could eat 5 pony`s

Woofy X

Last edited:
Back