What to eat be4 night out?????

Ciara b

Hi all :) just wondering what everyone eats when there going out for a night with the girls?? I'm doing ww 2yrs now and have gone from 12.5 to 9.12 my goal is 9 bt this question always in my mind I'd go out most sats with the girls & I find on the day all day long I hardly eat because I'm holding my pp for my drinks i know uvr weeklies also, does any1 else find this annoying or what do u eat that keep u satisfied and with pp for drink lol thanks in advance :) X

ratatouille is really satisfying, with fruit and sugar free jelly for dessert.
a grand total of zero points :)
i have this when i've made a booboo and under estimated something i've eaten when out lol

egg white omellette with a piece of bacon and some mushrooms 2 points, is one of my favs.

Rosie_Lee said:
ratatouille is really satisfying, with fruit and sugar free jelly for dessert.
a grand total of zero points :)
i have this when i've made a booboo and under estimated something i've eaten when out lol

egg white omellette with a piece of bacon and some mushrooms 2 points, is one of my favs.

Wats ratatouille lol??? Yes I was tinkn egg White omelette yum lol

it's a french peasant dish, consisting of tomatoes, courgettes, other vegetables and some herbs.
you can play around with the ingredients a bit and it's also great for pizza toppings or blended to make soup or dips.

Rosie_Lee said:
it's a french peasant dish, consisting of tomatoes, courgettes, other vegetables and some herbs.
you can play around with the ingredients a bit and it's also great for pizza toppings or blended to make soup or dips.

Sounds gorg do u just fry or oven it??

you can fry or do it in a pan if you want to make a lot and freeze it.
there is loads of recipes on internet for it, just have to alter them slightly to make them ww friendly. i played around with it until i got it just the way i liked it. :)

Mmmmm I love ratatouille!!! I always chop up mushrooms peppers onions and courgette and fry in frylight and add either passata or a tin of chopped tomatoes and stir in a veg oxo cube. Lovely!

Hiya, if I'm going out I will have my meals but as low as possible.

This is my usual night out day. It comes out to 6pp

Breakfast - large fruit smoothie for 3pp (I use semi skimmed milk)

Lunch - chunky zero vegetable soup

Dinner - scrambled egg (2eggs) 3pp, mushrooms, chopped tomatoes and roasted peppers.

X

I used to always make the 0 point veg curry, it was a recipe from the old plan but should still be 0! Was butternut squash, pepper, green beans, (any veg really!)Ginger, curry powder, stock and tinned tomato. Have the actual recipe somewhere but thats the gist of it. Big bowl for free or have rice / noodles with it for very little pp.

Saint-penfold said:
I used to always make the 0 point veg curry, it was a recipe from the old plan but should still be 0! Was butternut squash, pepper, green beans, (any veg really!)Ginger, curry powder, stock and tinned tomato. Have the actual recipe somewhere but thats the gist of it. Big bowl for free or have rice / noodles with it for very little pp.
Oh sounds yum must give it a bash!!

Hiya I actually made a huge pan of ratatouille on Friday, had some yesterday for lunch with a jacket potato and will have some more tonight if I'm hungry as going for a huge roast at the in laws lunchtime!

I also added some marrow to mine as in laws had grown a huge one in their garden, still got 3/4 of it left!

And I added some Tabasco to give it a bit of spice, was gorgeous

mrsb999 said:
Hiya I actually made a huge pan of ratatouille on Friday, had some yesterday for lunch with a jacket potato and will have some more tonight if I'm hungry as going for a huge roast at the in laws lunchtime!

I also added some marrow to mine as in laws had grown a huge one in their garden, still got 3/4 of it left!

And I added some Tabasco to give it a bit of spice, was gorgeous

I never had it so do u basically fry all veg up an add in spices do u add any sauce like tin tomatoes or puree or sumtn??sounds fab hope I get it right lol

I added a load of mushrooms, whole onion, 3 small peppers, 1/4 of a HUGE marrow, four tomatoes, all chopped up cooked it with spray light and some garlic and dried basil (about a tbsp) til it went soft then added two tins of chopped toms and let it simmer. Also added some salt and pepper and Tabasco. Not a typical ratatouille but still lovely! Reckon I'll get about 3 massive portions easily out of it.

Got some more veg from the in laws veg plot today so will be making more!

I'll need to give that a try soon, sounds amazing.

Will have to grill some chicken or something for my other half 'cause apparently it's not a meal without meat lol

Cheekypasterfield said:
Hiya, if I'm going out I will have my meals but as low as possible.

This is my usual night out day. It comes out to 6pp

Breakfast - large fruit smoothie for 3pp (I use semi skimmed milk)

Lunch - chunky zero vegetable soup

Dinner - scrambled egg (2eggs) 3pp, mushrooms, chopped tomatoes and roasted peppers.

X

This is such a great menu! :)

CGx
Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

Back