what to eat from this menu!

Lucky you going for lunch! I'd be going for one of the risottos, starter size to start with and ask them to hold the parmesan. Then the chilli prawn linguine. Avoid the sharing platters and order a side salad, no dressing for a perfect ee meal!

Well, a similar supermarket ready meal runs from around 8 to 18 syns so I'd go for somewhere in the middle. My fav meal ever that is!!

Mmm I want it all! I love prawns so I would have gone for the prawn salad to start and the king prawn linguine for main, for the main I'd count some syns for any olive oil they might have added.

Lucky you going for lunch! I'd be going for one of the risottos, starter size to start with and ask them to hold the parmesan. Then the chilli prawn linguine. Avoid the sharing platters and order a side salad, no dressing for a perfect ee meal!

Personally I'd avoid a risotto as they tend to be cooked in butter (and wine!). Salads (dressing on the side) and most of the pasta dishes look like good choices. Enjoy!

You could have a steak & ask them to do you a jacket or new potatoes & a side salad?

Though looking at the menu i would be tempted to just enjoy it & cut my syns to 5 a day for the rest of the week.

See I want to save my syns for some wine really, so a synless meal would be great. I'm thinking to be safe the warm chicken salad with no sauce, or croutons. Does plain old steak have syns?

No syns in steak (as long as fat is cutoff). I would go for that or chicken breast with baked potato and undressed salad. Enjoy your vino ;)

Back