What to expect

tattyboo

I'm half way through my second day and I feel fine, felt light headed yesterday but feel pretty normal today. Is this the calm before the storm in the next few days? If I know in advance then I can prepare myself.

you might be in ketosis already, have you been cutting down on your cards before you started CD?

no i was at the pub all day friday and for a while on sat and had pizza too haha

i was a bit jittery yesterday but not today, don't think i'd be in ketosis already

My worse day was on day 3 not impossible but it does seem to be make or break day for many .
Get yourself a big list of things to do keep busy buy some pamper stuff for you bath and get an early night its only 12 hours you sleep the rest lol.
I also seem to remember suffering with a headache around the same time but tablets sorted it .
This is totaly do able just keep yourself busy when u get to a week moment just like smoking the craving only lasts a short time so distracting yourself works .
Good luck on your journey hun xxx

maybe you have PMA (if that's not too much of a cliche), I felt pretty OK from the start but it got better (much) after about 2 weeks, but never actually had really really hard time, keep sipping the water and thinking of your long term goal and hopefully you'll be fine.

i'll trundle on and see how it goes but i am expecting day 3 or 4 to be quite tough

cheers for the encouragement ladies

hiya chick im on my 5 day and tbf have felt fine all the way through i did wot becky did and kept sippin water i swaer neva drunk so much lol xx gud luck nikki xx

Hi there - I had a ropey day 2 and rotten day 3 - headache, feeling a bit out of sorts. Day 4 - felt great, a bit elated and hunger gone. Stick with it ..... it's worth getting through the first week.

evening tattyboo, andy (my dh) is coping fine its day 3 for him today and he said he hasnt had any probs yet not even a slight headache. i myself just had a headache for the first few days and now fine. cause i missed my porridge for breakfast and lunch i was hungry but thats the first time

Just keep coming on this site for extra motivation whenever you can and you will sail through days 3 and 4. Look at the inspiration slides, they stopped my pudgy fingers from reaching out for the office biscuit tin. Good Luck -we shall be seeking your Ist week weigh-in success story!

Back