What to expect

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by tattyboo, 17 August 2009 Social URL.

1. tattyboo

tattyboo Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st3lb(14.76%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Sole Source
    I'm half way through my second day and I feel fine, felt light headed yesterday but feel pretty normal today. Is this the calm before the storm in the next few days? If I know in advance then I can prepare myself.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. b_n_3003

b_n_3003 Silver Member

you might be in ketosis already, have you been cutting down on your cards before you started CD?

4. tattyboo

tattyboo Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st3lb(14.76%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Sole Source
    no i was at the pub all day friday and for a while on sat and had pizza too haha

i was a bit jittery yesterday but not today, don't think i'd be in ketosis already

5. mandye

mandye Silver Member

Start Weight:
    21st7lb
    Current Weight:
    10st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    10st13lb(50.83%)
    Diet:
    CAMBRIDDGE DIET SS
    My worse day was on day 3 not impossible but it does seem to be make or break day for many .
    Get yourself a big list of things to do keep busy buy some pamper stuff for you bath and get an early night its only 12 hours you sleep the rest lol.
    I also seem to remember suffering with a headache around the same time but tablets sorted it .
    This is totaly do able just keep yourself busy when u get to a week moment just like smoking the craving only lasts a short time so distracting yourself works .
    Good luck on your journey hun xxx

6. b_n_3003

b_n_3003 Silver Member

maybe you have PMA (if that's not too much of a cliche), I felt pretty OK from the start but it got better (much) after about 2 weeks, but never actually had really really hard time, keep sipping the water and thinking of your long term goal and hopefully you'll be fine.

7. tattyboo

tattyboo Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st3lb(14.76%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Sole Source
    i'll trundle on and see how it goes but i am expecting day 3 or 4 to be quite tough

cheers for the encouragement ladies

8. cola79

cola79 New Member

hiya chick im on my 5 day and tbf have felt fine all the way through i did wot becky did and kept sippin water i swaer neva drunk so much lol xx gud luck nikki xx

9. Tracey1404

Tracey1404 Enjoyin' my journey....

Start Weight:
    18st10lb
    Current Weight:
    15st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st12lb(15.27%)
    Diet:
    SS+
    Hi there - I had a ropey day 2 and rotten day 3 - headache, feeling a bit out of sorts. Day 4 - felt great, a bit elated and hunger gone. Stick with it ..... it's worth getting through the first week.

10. louisaL

louisaL looking to make a change!

Start Weight:
    31st6lb
    Current Weight:
    19st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    15st0lb
    Lost(%):
    11st12lb(37.73%)
    Diet:
    Wls
    evening tattyboo, andy (my dh) is coping fine its day 3 for him today and he said he hasnt had any probs yet not even a slight headache. i myself just had a headache for the first few days and now fine. cause i missed my porridge for breakfast and lunch i was hungry but thats the first time

11. Blingbabe

Blingbabe Back On Track!

Start Weight:
    14st13lb
    Current Weight:
    17st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    -2st6lb(-16.27%)
    Diet:
    Slim and Save
    Just keep coming on this site for extra motivation whenever you can and you will sail through days 3 and 4. Look at the inspiration slides, they stopped my pudgy fingers from reaching out for the office biscuit tin. Good Luck -we shall be seeking your Ist week weigh-in success story!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.