What to expect!!!

Hi all just a quick question I'm on day 14 and have been 100 percent. I lost 14 lbs In week one and have just been on scales before getting in to bath and haven't lost an ounce!! I don't get weighed till Tuesday but I want to set myself up for disappointment so I dont just throw the towel in.. Has anyone else experienced no weight loss in week 2 and how did you stay focused?????

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

Just stay strong and stick with it hun. Look at your first loss - you've done brill. I had weeks where I lost little or stayed the same but the 'catch up' will happen.
Also, you on the same scales or different ones??? Honestly, speaking from experience, weigh once per week and on the same scales. Trust me!!!
xx

Oh and just on the back of that - I always have (and always will) get weighed first thing on a morning, after a wee, and before I've had my first shake/glass of water/coffee.

Stick to the same time & same clothes (if poss, or near abouts) then you get a true weight loss :))) xx

Thanks for that I will defiantly do week three I know it will work if I keep focused which I intend to do.. I want to be in control and I'm not going to let numbers on a scale stop me!! So no more scales except on weigh in days x x x

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

Totally agree with skinnyminnycoming
stick with it
x x x

My pharmacist must think I'm a tramp I wear the same clothes every week and they are now miles too big, I look a bit like a bag lady lol

Back