What to have for dinner on SS+

Chunkeymonkey

I have 2 eggs so can make an omelette and 250g of prawns. I don't really want to waste 20g of prawns so can I have a 2 egg omelette and 20 g of prawns?

How do you make an omelette without oil?

I just typed a reply and it disappeared - I really wouldn't sweat it over 18 cals of prawns.

I use a nonstick pan for no fat omelettes - they aint pretty but on SS+ anything's a bonus!

I just typed a reply and it disappeared - I really wouldn't sweat it over 18 cals of prawns.

I use a nonstick pan for no fat omelettes - they aint pretty but on SS+ anything's a bonus!

Thanks! I guess I can turn it into scrambled eggs if I need to. :D

I beat the eggs add to the non stick pan with no fat/oil let it cook for a minute or so, without stirring it, the bung it under the grill til it's cooked through. Puffs up and goes a bit crispy on the top. Then ease it out of the pan! I make all my omelettes like that now!:) ( ie for other people) x

I beat the eggs add to the non stick pan with no fat/oil let it cook for a minute or so, without stirring it, the bung it under the grill til it's cooked through. Puffs up and goes a bit crispy on the top. Then ease it out of the pan! I make all my omelettes like that now!:) ( ie for other people) x

I don't think I have a oven proof frying pan! :(

Do you add any spices/Pepper in particular?

Back