1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice

What to order - indian takeaway?

Discussion in 'Syn Values' started by stacey_jp, 7 June 2014 Social URL.

1. stacey_jp

stacey_jp Member

I'm new to slimming world and am having an Indian takeaway tonight? Any suggestions on what to order? I normally would of had chicken korma pilau rice with nann bread and Bombay potatoes but I know that's a BIG no no now lol xxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. Laura2308

Laura2308 Member

Hi, I went for an Indian the other night and I was good. Korma and tikka masala are the worst as they're full of cream, so choose a tomato based sauce, rogan josh is a good choice only 6.5 syns also a chicken dhansak is 6.5 syns, which is quite mild with chickpeas.

Or go of a dry dish, I had fish tandoori which came with a vegetable curry sauce so them you can control how much sauce you have, you also get salad with the dry dishes in most places. Chicken tandoori is 9 syns.

Don't have naan bread! (20 syns each!) Poppadums are only 4 syns each, and have boiled rice which is free if your following EE or green plan.

Good luck! But enjoy!

4. GiddyCrafter

GiddyCrafter Well-Known Member

I just shared a Indian takeaway with hubby.
    1 poppadom 1 onion baghi small amount rice/madras curry it was lovely :)