what to put on jelly?????

Discussion in 'Slimming World Recipes' started by RScothern, 30 September 2010 Social URL.

1. RScothern

RScothern Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st3lb
    Current Weight:
    16st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(2.49%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I have a lovely rasperry jelly in the fridge and wanted to put some sort of topping on it. I have mullerlights in vanilla, toffee and strawberry cheesecake flavour, raspberry or mango activia and natural yoghurt. Also have white choc options, canderel and more jelly sachets.
    Any ideas on what to make to put on top, want a creamy topping but not plain yoghurt.
    :wave_cry:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. valerie11

valerie11 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st5lb
    Current Weight:
    14st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.72%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    hi if i have jelly i like layering it with fruit and vanilla yog looks like ur having something naughty when ur mot or i use quark with sweetener in it to make a thick sweet topping or u could mix the options into one of the yogs, have u tried mixing sugar free jelly with mullerlights for a jelly-mousse tastes lovely then top with the quark yummy :)

4. Happy Holidays

Happy Holidays Gold Member

Start Weight:
    9st11lb
    Current Weight:
    8st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st9lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(11.68%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
  5. *honey

*honey Silver Member

Start Weight:
    11st8lb
    Current Weight:
    10st8.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13.5lb(8.33%)
    Diet:
    Slim fast
    not maybe useful for now, but i have WW ice cream swirl pot (4 syns) and or lighter squirty cream (1 syn for 12.5g - which is a LOT)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.