1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

mullerlight jelly

Discussion in 'Slimming World Recipes' started by Pips87, 22 February 2014 Social URL.

1. Pips87

Pips87 Member

Start Weight:
    13st6lb
    Current Weight:
    11st3.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st3lb(16.49%)
    I just discovered this dessert and Im sure this is on here already but thought I would re share just in case.

The whole dessert is about 3 syns all together.

I used 2 Hartleys sugar free raspberry sachets jelly mix (the crystals ones) which are 1 1/2 syns each and mixed it with 1/2 pint boiling water and 1/2 cold water and added two raspberry and cranberry mullerlights then put in a pot of fresh raspberries and left it to set in the fridge for 3 hours and it is lovely. Highly recommended

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. systema

systema Gold Member

Start Weight:
    11st6lb
    Current Weight:
    9st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st1lb(18.13%)
    Diet:
    Calorie Counting
    It is nice - I have s.f. jelly/fruit/yogurt most days and have this as a change - same ingredients but in a different form. :)

If you like puds have you made the one from Alpen or Aldi Benefit Bars - sweetened quark - fruit. Melt the bars for only 10 secs in micro - press into a mold ( like an egg ring) then put layers of the fruit and quark on top. Leave in the fridge for an hour then remove the ring. They are great and 1 hex b for bars or you can syn them. I do green days and have 2 hex b's so use 1 for this pud about twice a week.

4. Pips87

Pips87 Member

Start Weight:
    13st6lb
    Current Weight:
    11st3.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st3lb(16.49%)
    ooo that sounds nice. Im not really one for making desserts as I dont have a big sweet tooth, I mostly crave white bread and pies! My husband was eating a big packet of biscuits so made this instead so I didn't steal the biscuits but I will give that a go thanks