What to return to lighter life but...

bud26

Hi everyone,

I have not posted before on this forum but am always reading it and it is great for all the support. I will get you upto date on my story.

I started lighter life in january this year and I loved it, unfortunatly week7 hit and my husband lost his job, this forced me to switch to cambridge for money reasons, a couple of weeks after joining cambridge money got even worse and I had to stop altogether as we had about £20 a week to spend on food in asda.

Anyway back to today. I really want to join lighterlife again, the main reason being because I love the foodpacks, unfortunatly I prefer the format of cambridge. By this I mean the meetings on lighterlife are what used to get on my nerves. I didn't find them very helpful and felt like I had just wasted 2 hours and didn't get home until half ten at night. I much prefer the way it worked on cambridge as you had a half hour meeting one on one with your counsler and had the chance to go a bit more in depth if you had any problems. Also it was a lot easier to fit in with my life than with lighterlife. However the food packs on cambridge tasted awful I only liked one type (this is odd as Cambridge actually produce the lighterlife products). Does anyone know if you can get the lighter life products anywhere else?

I would love it if Lighterlife would allow you to do the program without having to attend 2 hour meetings which was mainly taken up by a dvd, people getting weighed and the chatterbox of the group getting the most talk time anyway. I mean it works for the cambridge diet and they have been around many more years than cambridge.

Dont really know what i'm asking in this thread, just having a bit of a moan because I am torn between what to do.:confused:

hi ther i can understand where you are coming from i did cd earlier this year how ever it was`nt for me no support i no i need the counselling sessions and from the forum and people i no personally i no ll works thats why i am starting next monday but if i were you and dont need the sessions what ll ofther then id probley go with what fits in with your life style which sounds like the cd for you hope this helps

:welcome:

Welcome bud,

Lipotrim packs are the same flavour as LL in that they taste less sweet than Cambridge Diet.

Lipotrim has only the few flavours...strawberry, vanilla, chocolate, chicken soup and flapjacks.

I have done both CD and Lipotrim and while the flavours of the strawberry, vanilla, chocolate are similar...I would find Lipotrim less sweet on the palate. I found after awhile I on CD I did not notice the difference and I really enjoyed the CD bars...a bit too much me thinks:eek:

Mind you on Lipotrim, you don't get any counselling like you would with CD or LL .

It is more matter of fact...you go in get weighed and asked a few questions how you are and off again.

So it just all depends on what you are looking for.

There is however a newish vlcd that might suit W8 which is similar to CD but I have no idea what the flavours are like.

If you ask someone in the forum perhaps they can tell you as I think there might be a few there who have already tried LL and CD.

Here is the link

W8 - MiniMins.com - Weight Loss Support Forum

Love Mini xxx

Back