what u looking forward to the most

I'm looking forward to a wedding in September where the whole extended family will be there. I've always had dark hair and been overweight. Now i'm blond and nearly fab.....lol

Im looking forward to having a whole new wardrobe of nice clothes! I cant wait to go shopping for sexy small outfits! I want to look stunning everyday! :)

The smallness of the outfits does not make it sexy ;) It is the sexiness & confidence that excudes & radiates from the person wearing them that make outfits sexy ;)

More is more sometimes :D

I'm looking forward to fitting into my own clothes again - and dumping my maternity clothes!! I'm looking forward to a beach holiday in October when I can wear what I please, and I look forward to not feeling defensive about my size every time I leave the house.

I'm having an 80's themed birthday party in September so would like to have dropped at least a dress size by then. Medea and I are also going away with our OHs to Bristol for a weekend at around the same time as the party so would like to smaller for that too!

Other than that my main goal is to have dropped a decent amount of weight before going to Gibraltar in October and seeing family that I haven't seen in months. And also an old flame. Nothing doing, just want to see the look on his face lol.

I'm looking forward to a wedding in September where the whole extended family will be there. I've always had dark hair and been overweight. Now i'm blond and nearly fab.....lol

nearly fab? do you mean really fab?? xx

Back