What was for tea tonight?

nah they don't! As long as I have them with plenty of other LF food so over all the fat content is down.

The only way eggs dont bother me is if i fry them
In fry light which is odd

Sent from my iPhone so excuse the typos

butter_on_toast said:
The only way eggs dont bother me is if i fry them
In fry light which is odd

That is so strange lol x

I was just browsing and spotted the question re eggs. I have never had any probs with eggs. I eat them quite a lot for "brunch" at the weekends either scrambled with turkey bacon and WW toast or a omlette made with frylight and a tiny smidge of low fat spread.

Tea tonight was lean meat casserole with "roast" potatoes. Tomorrow will be baked chicken breast with some lemon juice and herbs and stir fry veg with a sprinkle of 5 spice and soy sauce rather than oil.

xx

I had Burritos last night, very yummy with extra lean mince and weight watchers wraps.
Tonight we are having Chicken with Sharwoods Sweet Chilli Sauce, quick and easy and not high in fat :)

Had quorn spagbol last night home made with mushroom, peppers and peas (i totally forgot to put the onion in)

Then the beepstard mr butter made a ham n cheese toastie n decided he didnt want it so i had that about 11pmish

Got a sore tummy now n feel sick

Tonight left over spagbol i think
X

Homemade baked beans with homemade cottage cheese and toast.. No butter on the toast.. But little bit browned butter on the cottage cheese.. Doesn't taste the same without it! But as I only have 2 tbl cottage cheese.. Very little butter in that amount!

Morrisons eat smart chicken tikka and rice with a wholemeal pitta bread :) I will be eaten proper homemade food as of tomorrow for a few days at least lol :)

I got some tomatoes, garlic and balsamic vinegar in the slow cooker (with some salt). This will be served with plenty of pasta and a some low fat feta tonight after SW. Yum Yum Yum.

Last night I had scallops, prawns (both reduced at asda), rice, peas, mushrooms & onions. It wasn't actually very nice.

Tonight it's chicken breast, "roast" pots and veg. Looking forward to it massively!!!!!

Tuna with balsamic vinegar n chilli in a roll

I had a smoked bass fillet with roasted new potatoes and salad

Tonight will be the same :D x

**punk*~*star** said:
I had a smoked bass fillet with roasted new potatoes and salad

Tonight will be the same :D x

Yum

Tonight homemade chicken soup, roast chicken, roast carrot n spinach

Last night I had tuna steak, a few WW oven chips and a large portion of stir fry veggies. Tonight I will be having an Asda Good For You chicken pasta meal (that I was supposed to bring to work to have before Evanescence on Monday) and WW garlic dough balls.

Back