What was your turning point?

Welcome, ZenDogNine and good luck with both SW and the new job! This is a great forum so, if you're ever stuck with anything, just log on. All these 'turning points' are so inspiring and, it's good to know we're all in the same boat! :)

Kathy

I suppose my turning point wasn't bad enough first time round for me cause I'm now heavier :(
so my new one is that I've been ill for too long, erythema nodosum, and two autoimmune diseases. Being made redundant and very low energy. I binge eat still and it's made me gain so much weight, I wish the takeaway guys would say something! Hehe!
It's a new month tomorrow, a new start. I've got 70lbs to lose and this time it's going, for my health and my life, fit before 30 so I have a year and 3 months!

Just thought I'd resurrect this thread, seeing as we have so many new Mini's friends! Always interesting to see what finally drove us all to think about eating healthily and beginning our SW journey, whether for the first time or (as in my case) NOT!

Kathy x

mine was seen myself needing to wear the higher size of 18 in clothes and enough was enough. i lost two stone before joinin sw and lost another 1ish with SW now and the amount of confidence i have in myself is something else. I dont feel the need to put on make up. im by no means a model but im happy with who i am. still wanna loose more weight do. however met ppl in town today and they both said not to loose any more however 5ft 5 at 11.9stone i could do with loosin another stone not sure what my target weight is but i think we all know when we have reached our own comfortable weight.

Back