What was your turning point?

Lostris - I can't believe what I'm reading - what sort of issues has this guy got to say such horrible things to anyone, let alone a complete stranger - it sounds like he has far more serious problems than a couple of lbs. Your family sound amazing - thanks for sharing your story and good luck on your CD journey - sounds like you have all the support you need to help you through. x

Yes, my parents also told me no sane person would just do that. They said if anyone wanted to raise awareness for obesity etc they'd go to conferences and get their speech out there. :)

Thanks for the wonderful reply :)

xx

My turning point was when I went to visit a friend I hadnt seen for a while and her daughter came up to me and said 'you've got fat!'. She is only a little girl and didnt know any better but kids speak the truth! I cried all the way home :tear_drop::tear_drop::tear_drop:

@Lostris: what a horrible story. What right did he think he had? A shame your dad didn't punched him in the face (although violence is not a solution of course)!

Like Cleopatra, I had two miscarriages last year, was put on fertility treatment but didn't qualify for IVF because I was too fat, told by fertility clinic to lose weight and come back then, also my asthma was a lot worse and the asthma consultant said the reason it was getting worse was because I was 'too fat'..... never been so down and embarressed about it all. However, you then rebel about it and put on a bit more.. then one day I woke up and said... I'm going to show them all.. I will do it!!!!!!

I've got six months of fertility drugs left at my disposal but refuse to try again until I'm no longer obese..

My turning point

:wave_cry:I had recently seen some very truthful photos of myself and I was appauled and shocked that I see a thinner person in the mirror! Then I saw a poster for lipotrim on the local chemists wall. I went to see him and thought about it for a day or two. I had done CD before and realised that if I was going to do a VLCD I needed it to be at least slightly tasty. So I thought, nope I will do Cambridge again

Then to be honest I read almost every success story on Minimins and got huge encouragement. I went into the office the next day determined I was going to get a CDC contact that day and by that evening I had my first bag of sachets! I have been on it for a week and as of yesterday have lost 10lb! :D

:wave_cry:I had recently seen some very truthful photos of myself and I was appauled and shocked that I see a thinner person in the mirror! Then I saw a poster for lipotrim on the local chemists wall. I went to see him and thought about it for a day or two. I had done CD before and realised that if I was going to do a VLCD I needed it to be at least slightly tasty. So I thought, nope I will do Cambridge again

Then to be honest I read almost every success story on Minimins and got huge encouragement. I went into the office the next day determined I was going to get a CDC contact that day and by that evening I had my first bag of sachets! I have been on it for a week and as of yesterday have lost 10lb! :D

Fantastic - well done!

hi all my turning point was when my "friend" in an argument called me fat!!, well ex friend now wont have anything to do with people like that now... also my jeans were tight my boobs hit my belly lol....

love and peace to all

Back