What was your week 1 loss?

my first week weight losses have varied from re-start to re-start between 1lb and 5 1/2lb. When I lost 1lb I had a bigger loss the following week.

This time my first week was 5 1/2lb.

I lost 3 pounds!

I lost 2.5lbs not a huge weight loss but as they say.... the slower you lose it the more likely you are to keep it off so never get demotivated by small loses. Good luck

Back in March of last year I lost 9.5lbs in my first week and 4.5 in my second. Since then it's averaged out around 2-3lbs per week.

1st weigh in 2morrow, if im honest i have not been 100% but i will let u know

I actually gained in my first week...depressing. But apprently it can happen especially if you didnt eat alot in the first place as your body starts to store everything!!!! Next weigh in tomorrow...really nervous

I haven't started back on plan but last time I did it first week I sts'ed despite being 100% then the second week I had a nine lb loss and lost 4 stones 3 lb total over a year. Dont know why but whenever I start a diet be it slimming world or calorie counting I never loss the first week. Even when I did the cabbage soup diet (HORROR!) eveyone else was losing a stone over the seven days me nothing, nada, zip, zilch although 10lbs the following week.
P.S. I would not recommend the cabbage soup diet to anyone. EVER!

I lost 8lb when I started back in May 2008 - that was with around 10 stone to lose.

This time I lost 5.5lb in my 1st week with around 7 stone to lose.

lost 5.5lbs first week, nothing the second week and my third week weigh in is on Friday, i can feel i have lost something but don't know how much.

well.... just got back from first WI - 4lbs down... really happy with that as i have been out a lot this week saying goodbye to friends going back to uni and two friends birthdays... feel so enthusiastic for next week, as i got a good loss this week without sticking to plan very rigidly! :) BRING IT ON!!!

well done on your loss - my first weigh in i lost 5.5lbs, (which is very popular from reading this thread) but my friend gained 1.5lb!

i think what i am trying to say is that, we are all different, and the plan will work quicker for some than others - so keep at it, stick to plan and the weight will come off how IT likes!!! :)

fab start x

Back