What was your worst habit?

Cake! I make birthday and wedding cakes etc, and used to eat the bits I'd cut off when trimming them ready for icing!

Cupcakes are the worst though, I just can't resist them!

My worst was walking through sainsburys every single day at lunchtime and deciding that the thing I needed to get me through the afternoon would be a box of cakes or biscuits along with a huge sandwich (or maybe two) and a chocolate bar. The other bad habit which took hold of me some evenings and weekends when feeling fed up and deciding that the cure would be a 15" takeaway pizza and a whole tub of ice cream. :ashamed0005::ashamed0005:

It's interesting, all the same foods cropping up over and over again.

My worst weakness, and there were many, were a quick sandwich here, there and everywhere. Its so quick to slather butter on two slices and put some salami, or cheese or jam in the middle, make a cuppa and have a little snack. Then it's so quick to make you think, oh, that was tasty, I'll have another, its only a little sandwich. There are 5 of us in our family and we used to go through 14 loaves a week. I now buy 3 loaves of nimble and 3 regular loaves. I think I must have been eating 8 loaves a week, just me. No wonder I was bloated!

Mine was crisps.
When hubby was out with the dog or having a shower or even going to the loo, Id stuff a bag or two into my face. Hiding the wrapper so he wouldnt know.
Shameful!

Lucia Lucia said:
It's interesting, all the same foods cropping up over and over again.

My worst weakness, and there were many, were a quick sandwich here, there and everywhere. Its so quick to slather butter on two slices and put some salami, or cheese or jam in the middle, make a cuppa and have a little snack. Then it's so quick to make you think, oh, that was tasty, I'll have another, its only a little sandwich. There are 5 of us in our family and we used to go through 14 loaves a week. I now buy 3 loaves of nimble and 3 regular loaves. I think I must have been eating 8 loaves a week, just me. No wonder I was bloated!

Blimey bet it cost u a fortune in bread!!

I think I actually stopped eating meals. I would eat one really, really unhealthy snack after another and be so secretive about it. I love the fact I think about what I am going to have to eat now, it makes me feel normal

Dominoes pizza however... had one a few weeks back with visitors and it was the vilest thing I think I've ever eaten... got over that one then!

Oh how I wish Dominoes could taste vile to me!

My downfalls:

-Pizza
-White bread and real butter
-Cheese

I don't seem to have a 'I'm full' off button. I can eat and eat and eat lol! But I'm trying to stick to free food and just eat lots of that :)

x

Pizza will always be the most delicious food ever regardless of how retrained my tastebuds will ever be!

Cheese sarnies were another weakness. Id have them as a snack in between meals all the time.

Sent from my Desire HD using MiniMins

flutterbyuk25 said:
Oh how I wish Dominoes could taste vile to me!

My downfalls:

-Pizza
-White bread and real butter
-Cheese

You are my food twin!

Sent from my Desire HD using MiniMins

Chocolate cakes biscuits sweets if it was sweet I ate it :0 still have my sweet tooth but fruit has to do it for me now with the occasional mini choc bar mini meringues or sw recipes

My worst habit was not taking lunch to work and popping into the bakery to have a cornish pasty and a jam doughnut :( I used to do this two or three times a week one of the hazards of living in Cornwall lol bakeries everywhere :)

I'd have at least 4 bars of chocolate a day, sometimes more. Instead of taking a plcked lunch to work, I'd stop off on the way and buy a big sarnie, crisps, cake and muller corner with chocolate balls. It used to add up to a fair bit over the week. I can easily justify my weekly fee at SW as I now save loads not buying lunch every day!

Mine was BUTTER BUTTER BUTTEEEERRRRRRRR!!!!! I slathered it thickly on absolutely everything and cooked with nothing else! I once ate a whole packet of corn cakes and half a stick of butter while I was cooking dinner OMG! I also love desserts and would eat some kind of cake or pastry after every meal, even breakfast :eek:

Mine was thinking it was acceptable for a short ar8e like me who sits down all day to eat the same as my oh, whose almost a foot taller and is on his feet eight hours a day. This wknd while I have been off plan two people have commentes (jokingly i must add!) that I eat and drink like a bloke. Not good!!!!

vanilla_cupcake said:
Bottle of wine with sprite and a big bag of walkers sensations

Bread butter & jam

Toast butter & jam

Wheaten bread toasted with butter & marmalade :drool:

Chocolate, I love it so much!!

Sent from my iPad

Awh...wheaten...drool

Dominos pizza, once a week...usually a Sunday night. I'm too scared to even have it once a month now I know how bad it is!

Back